Bali 8 weeks post op???

I’m booked in for my BA on 8th August and currently looking at booking a trip to Bali with the kids in October school holidays.

is 8 weeks adequate time post op? We won’t be doing much except lounging around the pool and enjoying the sunshine.... kids are 2,4 and 6 yrs old. So the younger ones need a bit of help in the pools etc...

is is it too soon post op to do a lazy Bali holiday???

@Glissm I haven't had mine done yet so my opinion probably isn't real valid lol but I think 8 weeks post op would be fine considering they say you can return to normal activity after 6 weeks, that being said I would check with your surgoen of course as he/she would be better qualified to answer that, and i understand everyones healing rate differs but I'd say as long as your operation goes smoothly and you aren't suffering from any complications after I don't see why it would be an issue.. best of luck

1 hour ago, Glissm said:

I’m booked in for my BA on 8th August and currently looking at booking a trip to Bali with the kids in October school holidays.

is 8 weeks adequate time post op? We won’t be doing much except lounging around the pool and enjoying the sunshine.... kids are 2,4 and 6 yrs old. So the younger ones need a bit of help in the pools etc...

is is it too soon post op to do a lazy Bali holiday???

By 8 weeks you will be feeling fine, however check with your surgeon and follow their directions. I think as long as you take it easy you should be fine and it's something to look forward to :)