Sign in to follow this  
Link01

380cc or 435cc high profile round unders?

hi ladies, saw dr harwood today.. he recommended 380cc or 435cc high profile unders.. Im 170cm tall 62kg currently deflated 12B.. Does anyone have similar stats that might like to share their pics with me.. just wasnt prepared for the E cup recommendation and feel a little wowed! :)

Hi Link,

you have similar stats to me, except your a bit taller, I started with a 10C got 385CC high profile round overs and im now a 10F-G depending on the bra.

please feel free to add me as a friend and check out my pics. x

Hi,

I am 1.65cm tall, 60-63kilos and i started as a 10D/DD after breastfeeding twins and a singleton.

I was got 335 and I am now a 10F....... very hard to find sexy or nice E or F bras as much as I love my nice full boobs i would rather a size that has a better selection in bras!

Good luck x

My stats are in my Sig - he had the exact same recommendation for me, expect with my larger bottom half and my request for 'large proportionate & sorta fake looking' he thought that the 435 would be my best bet - did he tell you which size he thought would work better??

He told me that 435s would take me to a DD - possibly an E. i was recently measured as a 8F/FF, because of my small band size! i have defintely had some trouble finding wirefree nice bras that i can wear, however i have been into many specialty boutiques and even bras and things and there have been loads of options for underwire bras i just cant wait to wear!!! :)

try not to be too worried about the bra sizes - fake boobs measure a lot bigger than they LOOK... mine definitely dont look like FFs thats for sure! how did you like the sizers you tried on as i think this is the best indication for which size would be best for you :)

just sent you a FR so you can check out my pics

xx

thanks ladies and for accepting my friend requests..

i have been wearing my ricers all day today and have become quite attached to the 435s...:/ Lozz, he told me the 380 would give me what i wanted (a natural big look-DD) and the 435s would give me same except noticeably DONE in a bikini.. When i tried on the sizers when being measured up, i loved the 380s and felt overwhelmed with the 435s, but i do think that is because ive only ever had little ones, hahaha, so i think it was a shock to see them sooo big.. anyway, im steering towards the bigger now.. guess im just going to have to play around with these ricers so more.. :)

Thats a great idea!! if you are steering towards the larger size maybe consider that many more girls seem to regret going too small than those who regret going too big!! but in the end you need to decide what you are after ... both in a bikini and in clothing day to day!!

Hi Link01

I was a deflated 12b but a I'm a little shorter than you. I got the 380 HP rounds and love them! My surgeon was going to try to fit 425 XHP but they wouldn't fit. I am still really happy though:) I have to say, even though it's only been 10 days, I still think I will always look a bit 'done' because they are rounds and I asked for a bit of a fake look. Add me as a friend if you like. I think I look the same on clothes but there is a massive difference naked. Choosing sizes is probably one of the hardest parts........:)

mine look very natural in clothes however in a bikini or naked they look "done" due to the size, shape and mostly my cleavage. They sit extremely close together, like so close i dont even have a finger's gap inbetween. Which is EXACTLY what i wanted from my surgeon. xx

Hi Link,

you have similar stats to me, except your a bit taller, I started with a 10C got 385CC high profile round overs and im now a 10F-G depending on the bra.

Hello:)

Im in a bit of a pickle with choosing the size of my implant.

I weigh 52-53kg, 167cms tall, and am currently 10c

I have been advised by Dr Harwood that 380cc will be the safest option and most suitable for my frame, yet ive been reading on here and alot of people are saying that brazilians dont drop/fluff out as much, and under the muscle you lose alot of implant... and im just concerned that I will not have the boobs i want. In my email it says 380cc is likely to give me a D-DD...........

I dont want them to just look like theyre pushed up in a push up bra.... id be disappointed to be paying 9500$ for a push up bra..........

Im not sure if I should push the boundaries and go for the 410cc (cant remeber if thats the exact figure, but it was in the 400's..)

Any advice? !! MASSIVE BOOB GREED AS SURGERY IS ABOUT 5 DAYS AWAY =| EEEEEEEKK!!

please help!! I read your message above, and it seems like

Hi Link,

Hi :) I Have the same stats as you pretty much, just wondering.. are you happy with your size? im currently experiencing some serious boob greed and am stressing that 380 wont be big enough - however Dr Harwood advised me 380 will bemore than enough xxx

If he thinks that is what will be best for you then it probably is!! It seems that he generally underestimates on final bra size though! i was told that i would be about a DD-E and i am now a 6G!! Did he give you the option of going any bigger? How did you like the sizers?

Brazilians dont drop like other implants but they definitely fluff!!! they will be tight to begin with and as the muscle relaxes they will get softer and will also appear to get bigger :)

MissNewBoobies we have similar stats although you are starting with a little more than me :p, at 2 weeks post op I had a fitting and was measuring a FULL 10 DD. I'm 3 weeks post op now and still feeling a little tight so not sure what I will end up measuring once swelling has gone, fluffing has happened etc.... But I'm pretty happy ATM!!!