Sign in to follow this  
Rose2704

Vent/advice!!

Ok so I have enquired into two hospitals with 2 surgeons PIAC- dr boonchai and BHP- dr witoon deciding which would be best for me... They both have their pros and cons but I'm getting a bit frustrated with not getting a straight answer for them.

I would like to know before I get there what I am going to be having for pricing ect. And so I have some time to think if that's really what I want!

So dr witoon has been great in he's recommendations and I would be more than happy to see him however dr boonchai does the silimed implants which I would really really like to have!!

but I have struggled to get straight answers out of PIAC and feel like they don't always know what I'm talking about...

So now I don't know what to do

I have heard that BHP is a better hospital, that is where I am going. But I have also heard they are both great surgeons! The owner of the company I am booking through had hers done 4 years ago with dr witoon and she says she couldn't be happier.. She said she wouldn't change it if she could go back! But if it is the silimed implants you're after then I guess Dr. Boonchai is the best choice.. Have you asked if Dr Witoon can do them? My friend had surgery 2 days ago at PIAC and she is very happy with the hospital so it is a pretty hard decision!

BHP only use mentor implants :( otherwise I would do it in a flash!

Yes dr witoon is more experienced as well! I'm just scared of capsular contracture :/

But then silimed are harder to work with so it may be more of a risk that way.. And PIAC seems to be getting confused between the two implants anyway!

If you are getting under the muscle and textured there isn't as much chance of cc as with smooth :) (I THINK)

I would go with the surgeon that is more experienced personally! But I've never really had my heart set on silimed.

If they are the implants you really want and you will feel safer with them in, then go for it.

Like you said there are pros and cons for both so you might just have to go with your gut instinct! Its difficult when you feel safer with one surgeon, but safer with one implant!

Hi Rose

Who are you talking to at PIAC ? Ask to deal with Lotte..... I have never had a problem with them I emailed them today to ask about my hubby having surgery over there while I am there having my BA done.... I received an email back within maybe 1 and a half hours explaining everything ..... I always email Lotte ask for her .... Anyway goodluck....

MumO5

Hi Rose,

just be sure when you are being quoted with the silimed that they are specifically "silimed furry brazilian" as silimed also do normal textured implants. I suspect the price will be more when they quote for 'furries'. Best to have it totally clarified :)

It's a hard decision.....but only you can make it, and you still have time to think on it.

chacha

Hi Rose my fellow furry brazilian friend.

I've had similar problems. I've been waiting for a recommendation for over a month now!! I was going through a facilitator, however became aware that when I thought my messages were sent directly to PIAC, there was actually a delay. I became aware of this when I contacted PIAC directly to give them a blast.

The story: I was wanting quotes from two facilitators and had also contacted PIAC directly via email.

I waited two weeks before being made aware that I needed to nominate one facilitator and have all enquiries go through them.

I waited another week before being told that I needed to fill out two forms in relation to the furry brazilians. One of the forms was very technical and I pointed out to my facilitator that it was beyond my scope of knowledge. I was then told to disregard that form and just to a rice test. Whilst dealing with PIAC directly, I'd completed the disclaimer in relation to the furries previously.

I did the rice test over the weekend and provided preferences to the facilitator on the Monday. I waited til the Friday before contacting the facilitator again. I was informed that PIAC had been chased up on the Thursday and that day, and will harass again on Monday (just gone).

I rang PIAC on Monday and gave them a blast. I spoke with a Thai female who told me that they were waiting on my decision as to which facilitator I was going with. I quoted her the email received on 20/9 that this information had been received and noted by them. I then went on to tell them each and every stage that I'd been through and that they have everything they've asked of me. I growled some more and asked them if there was anything else that they required to get this happening. I was told they had all they needed.

I received the recommendation that evening......... For mentor rounds!!! I replied thanks but effectively.... WTF I WANT BRAZILIANS.

I received a reply to this from the facilitator apologising and promising to fix it. The next day I decided to deal directly with PIAC to avoid any further miscommunication, and if I'm going to grump at someone it'll be one person. Since then I've been dealing with Helen at PIAC, and she has replied reasonably promptly to my emails.

This morning I sent several photos of my intended outcome, having trawled the Internet all night and morning. This she says will give Dr Boonchai a good idea of my expectations.

I have also booked for surgery with Dr Boonchai on 1/4/13 at 8.30am!! I'm determined that I will get furries, as I'm convinced they are a good thing. Helen told me they have 325cc rounds in stock, but because I've booked so far in advance, they will be able to get the size I want as they will order in.

It's a bit of a gamble re sizes which is my only concern now. Looking at pics of ladies with 305cc and 425cc who appear very similar in outcome. Anyway the photos should help Dr B make his final recommendation.

The quote is 155000 for rounds, 165000 for teardrop. I was thinking rounds anyway, so that's ok.

Intended on getting teeth whitened while we're there. So is hubby.

So Rose, if its furries you want, then push for it. I certainly felt like I was being steered towards the mentors, but I'm sticking to my guns. If your not happy with the service, then say so, and tell them you want one coordinator who will have been allocated to your file already if you've been making enquiries. Find out who it is and only deal with them. That way the buck stops with them.

Get into them!!!!!!

Lois!!! I can completely relate!!

Pretty much everything you have said I have had the same, drama after drama and them claiming they didn't realise it was the furries I wanted even though that what I asked for!

I am now dealing with Helen and have just started back from scratch! I just sent through my desired result so it will be interesting to see what response I get.

I really want the furries but I do worry slightly about the experience they have with them if they try to talk everyone out of them!

I have booked 5th June 2013, so I've still got a while.

Hopefully they get their act together by then!

Keep me updated on how you go!

Is it really $1000 cheaper there?

I was quoted about $3800 for Bangkok Hospital Phuket, and the same for PIAC from 2 different companies..

Last tuesday Cosmeditour took my photos to send to the surgeon at PIAC, said it would be up to 10 days, and haven't heard anything yet! Don't know if thats the company or the hospital.

Another company sent mine last thursday to BHP and I received confirmation of my suitability yesterday.. Once again I don't know if this is just the company that is more sufficient, or the hospital..

Hi girls,

think Rose was quoted for a lift with hers at Bangkok Hospital Phuket....is that right Rose? Whereas at PIAC they'll do tear drop to give a bit of extra lifting of the nipple. Please correct me if I'm wrong??? This would account for some differnence in price.

Anyhow, sorry you are all having difficulties with the admin side of things with PIAC, shame really as I'm sure the surgeons do a good job.

Hope you can get it all sorted soon.

chacha

It sure is here is a table I've made of the pricings! :p

PRICING -rate of 30

Bangkok hospital

Round

crease incision. * *125,000. * * * * * *$4,170

Under arm. * * * * * * 140,000. * * * * * $4,670

Crease with lift. * *155,000. * * * * * $5,170

U/a with lift. * * * * *170,000. * * * * * *$5,670

Teardrop

crease incision. * * 165,000. * * * * * $5,500

Under arm. * * * * * * *180,000. * * * * * $6,000

Crease with lift. * * 195,000. * * * * * $6,500

U/a with lift. * * * * * 210,000. * * * * * *$7,000

PIAC

Round mentor * * * * * * * * *115,000. * * * * * *$3,840

Round silimed. * * * * * * * * 155,000* * * * * * $5,170

Teardrop mentor * * * * * *145,000. * * * * *$4,840

*Tear drop silimed. * * * * *165,000. * * * * * $5,500

thanks for that Rose :) You've got heak of a lot of options!!! Have PIAC suggested a lift at all?

I think you said you'd had a consult or 2 here.......are they helping you decided what you might do?

best of luck chicki......I'm sure you'll make the right choice for you in the end....give it time

chahca

Ohh wow Ive been quoted $3850 for BHP with Dr. Piyapas... Maybe I was quoted wrong and will have to pay more when I get there! 125000 with the exact exchange rate for the time being (1 baht = 0.0314 aud) it will cost $3980 at BHP.. who knows, I just want it done!

Have you made any further decisions?