Sign in to follow this  
Loren

325cc or 350cc??? What did everyone get and are they to big /small ??

Hey all!

I go in to surgery in 3 weeks today I'm 58kg and about 165cm tall and I'm just unsure about the size! Is 325 cc going to be to small My bra size is about an A (I'm asymetrical so I'm just going with the smallest size breast ) I have to have a breast reduction first to even them out then pop the implants in. Ahh sizes are so hard to determine because everyone has different results !

hi there, well i'm 166cm 50 kg and i got 375cc. I am a 10D to DD now ( 3 months post op. Pr op I was an A) i know it sounds like i went quite big but to be honest i think if i went any smaller id have boobie greed. all the people who i have told / shown say they look good and proportioned to my body. i'm really happy with the size. i can tone them down or push them up so hope this helps ! but like u said everyone gets dofferent results.

Hit tabs,

I'm so glad your happy with your results , wow an A to a DD! That's a huge change you must be so happy , I'm so excited for mine ! Just the size is so hard to choose its like a gamble really haha!

Thankyou for your response !

I guess it depends what size you want to end up with! I have been thinking 350-375 and I also want to end up a 10D, I am currently an A cup, 165cm, 53kg... But I'm just not sure if they will fit in me! I don't know if I am measuring my BWD properly and I don't get measured until Im in Thailand with my surgeon.

My friend had 325cc and is a 10DD, but she is very small and a small frame, a lot shorter than me and tinier.

A lot of people have said to me go 25cc bigger than you think, especially if you're going under the muscle... I have asymmetry, so left will be 350, right 375... but if they will fit I'm considering getting 375 and 400

I am having the same problem Loren, its such a huge decision between such a small amount, lol.

Have you had a consult and been told that 350cc will fit? If it does then I would say go for it. As Laura said apparently you lose 20cc if your going under the muscle. So according to that 350cc will end up looking like a 330cc and if your happy with the look of the 325cc then that would be perfect :) Maybe make some rice sizers and wear them around the house for awhile? I did that and it helped me realise what size I wanted to look like at the end so because of that I'm going 20cc extra.

Hi everyone thanks so much for you stories! I am now one week till I go In for my BA I had my final consultation on friday and I'm going with the 345cc but I'm just a but scared of being to small because I tried on the bra with 325cc and i thought they were a bit small but then I tried on the 345cc and the was a bit better but I wasn't allowed to go any bigger because else they would not fit. My friend has also gone with craig and she is a Very small A she got 325cc and they don't look that big at all (full B )that's what she wanted but I don't want to be as small as she was but I spose everyone has different results , guess il soon find out how big they will be!

Good luck Loren! Its good that he's not letting you go to big for your frame otherwise you risk complications.

And you can always go larger later if you really want once the skin has stretched!

Did he estimate what cup size he thinks that would take you to?

Yes that's right I spose my health should be the number 1 thing to worry about before my size! His nurse did say that I might be a full C , it's just the word "might" isn't very reasuring ! Thank you I also hope your BA overseas goes well with no complications and you get the dream boobies you have always wanted!