Sign in to follow this  
Shellbelle

8 Days off surgery, have i chosen right?

Hey everyone! I finally decided on Dr Scarlett as my surgeon and booked my surgery asap, im 8 days out and starting to get nervous. Excited, but nervous!

Im worried about my sizing, im 24 yrs old, no kids, 164cm, 58kg (mostly in my ass), my bra size is a 10c however i consider myself an A, dont know how that works. Im going 315 cc dual plane med profile anatoms. Doc tells me i have tuberous breast deformity so has to cut my tissue like a mango in order for it to cover the implant... That sounds painful, yet delicious. Anyone else with similar stats, how have they turned out? Im after a natural look, nothing big and stripperish, but also want to make sure ive got my moneys worth.

Talk to me ladies!!,

Heya hun!!! I've got similar stats to you, I'm only 10cms shorter and also carry my weight in my ass!! lol - I was between an A and B - never filled a B and got 315 unders....at the moment I'm filling a C and also fit a D in a sports bra - I LOVE my new girls although they're not that noticeable yet under normal clothing I think they're going to be the perfect size for me once they drop and fluff! I also like you wanted the most natural look possible, they're still very round and a bit tight but in a few months they'll come good I'm told!!