Sign in to follow this  
Rachh

Surgery booked 1/11 with Dr Kim Harwood ...sizes...?

Hi there

Im new to this forum but have been checking it out for a while, making my decision about having a BA.

After having my first baby in May I have been left with deflated boobs, they are really empty up top!

After seeing Dr Phil Richardson I was really put off by the whole thing, then I found this site and read Mrs B's expereinece with Kim and I booked a consult and was sooo happy with him.

Surgery is booked for the 1st November... 2 weeks today eeek

I am undecided on sizes and they have ordered me 305ml and the next size up I think its 325ml or 350ml... cant remember, but the next one bigger was waaaaay too big!

I am 162cm and 58 kg and an A cup gapes at the top.

So my question is about the size, if any of you were undecided betweeb 2 sizes did you go bigger or smaller...?

I have decided on Brazillian, round dual plane, under the muscle, moderate profile.

Look forward to hearing your stories.

15 SLEEPS TILL NEW BOOBS.... :)

How exciting! I had my BA done by Dr. Harwood 6 days ago. He offered me 280 and 315..I was leaning towards the smaller size because I didn't want to be huge, but I'm tall with hips and bum and he said the 315s would be the way to go. I went with his suggestion. They are still tight and need to settle, but I'm pretty sure I made the right choice. What did he recommend for you? You are a fair bit shorter than me so it depends what look you're after. I have before pics and my first week progress pics on my profile if you want to see. FR me :)

Hey soon_to_have_boobs! Congrats on booking your surgery.

I had surgery with Dr H four weeks ago and am stoked with my results :) I was recommended 315s but offered 360s as well. Decided on the 315s (HP, dual-plane). I was a deflated 10A now 10D/DD depending on bra. So glad I didn't go with the larger size - would have been hard to find clothes that fit well. And I think I may go up a little in size once I fluff.

What is your goal size-wise? Do you have a desired cup size or look that you're hoping to achieve?

xx

Hi soon to have boobs! Congrats on your booking with dr h! My story is similar but the other way around, have booked with dr Richardson. Do you mind me asking what put you off about him? Dr h is so lovely and honest and the girls who have had their implants by him all look fab! X

i was offered 2 sizes - 380 and 435 and decided on the bigger. I was going for a big round look to even out my bigger bottom half but in the end i went with that Dr H said would be best. He seems to have an excellent eye for proportion and i think you will be very happy going with the one that he thinks is best - whether that be the bigger or the smaller :)

Hey soon_to_have_boobs! Congrats on booking your surgery.

I had surgery with Dr H four weeks ago and am stoked with my results :) I was recommended 315s but offered 360s as well. Decided on the 315s (HP, dual-plane). I was a deflated 10A now 10D/DD depending on bra. So glad I didn't go with the larger size - would have been hard to find clothes that fit well. And I think I may go up a little in size once I fluff.

What is your goal size-wise? Do you have a desired cup size or look that you're hoping to achieve?

xx

Hey JenJen

I'm not really interested in being a certain size...

My goal is to be confident when I take my clothes off and be intimate with my partner again.

I have had massive issues since having Logan in May and hate my boobs out in bed. Which is sooooo sad for my partner :(

I want as much lift as I can get without actually having a breast lift something that Phil Richardson said I would need if I had another baby.

I want to look perky, round and well balanced as I carry weight round my thighs, hips and bum but am a bit skinny on top and have slim arms, I really wanna look balanced.

Another issue I have which I hope you girls can reassure me on is..... I have this 'Thing' where I think that massive boobs make some people look fat.. and I think that it would make me look larger..

Kim has reassured me thatit will actually make me look slimmer as I am curvy at the bottom and flat on top.

I was also worried about looking fat after getting boobs - because of my existing pear shape but Kim is right - having boobs has definitely not made me look fatter and i now look like i have a very defined, slim waist :) all the clothes i put on i feel so much better in!! I dont thinnk that i will wear certain types of clothes as much anymore - such as big baggy t-shirts that dont give definition to my waist but i dont think you have anything to worry about!! :)

Congrats soon to have boobs on booking in!! and YAY blonde..not long!

Same question as blonde.. curious about what put you off about Dr.R???

xx

Hi Blonde and Ana84

In my consult with Dr Richardson I really felt uncomfortable, He seemed really uninterested in what I wanted and was almost verging on rude.

There were sooo many things.... he didn't measure me, he told me I wasn't symmetrical and just said, oh most girls aren't. I felt very rushed to pick a size and make up my mind on the spot. He fobbed off Brazilian implants. I just felt very mis informed.

Dr Kim was so lovely, he touched me more but I felt very comfortable with him, he kept giving me sizes and different profiles and was pulling the bra about to give me an idea of how they would look. I felt I could of stayed there hours and he wouldn't of minded. And his consults are free...!

I have 2 friends that went to Dr Phil so went on recommendation but I came away feeling really **** about myself. As soon as I took off my bra and stood in front of him he said " well, you have the hardest types of breast to deal with" I was devastated...

So my partner told me to go to someone else and then whilst researching I found Dr Kim and I couldn't be more happy with first impressions.

Still bit nervous about size....

I was also worried about looking fat after getting boobs - because of my existing pear shape but Kim is right - having boobs has definitely not made me look fatter and i now look like i have a very defined, slim waist :) all the clothes i put on i feel so much better in!! I dont thinnk that i will wear certain types of clothes as much anymore - such as big baggy t-shirts that dont give definition to my waist but i dont think you have anything to worry about!! :)

Thanks Lozz68

Your pic looks great, thats what I wanna look like but not as big.

I also think that I will have a more defined waist. Which profile did you go for? How is your recovery going? I'm a bit worried about being able to pick up bub.

Hey lozz thanks for mentioning that, I was also worried about that!! As you say there are certain styles that will sit better once post op ! And I must say your girls are awesome!! Definitely the look I'm going for :) x

Congrats on booking your surgery! I'm also booked in with Dr H and it's great to hear such positive stories about him. Sorry that you didn't have a great experience with Dr Richardson, but it's really important to find the right surgeon for you and it sounds like you have which is great :) Can't wait to hear how it all goes! xx

Thanks Lozz68

Your pic looks great, thats what I wanna look like but not as big.

I also think that I will have a more defined waist. Which profile did you go for? How is your recovery going? I'm a bit worried about being able to pick up bub.

Thanks - i am very happy :) i went for HP as that was what was recommended for me, i did get the option of 380HP, 435HP or 425XHP 0n the day as he ordered in all three implants for me but after he marked me up he threw the 380 and 425s in a corner and said the 435s are definitely for you haha

My recovery was pretty amazing - i have written heaps about it in my story thread. I am still trying to take it easy though, and pushed myself a little too hard today. there are also a number of threads about picking up little ones - i dont have any experience myself but it might be a problem in the first couple of days

Thanks Blonde - it was exactly the look i was going for!! so far i wouldnt change anything :)

Congrats on booking your surgery! I'm also booked in with Dr H and it's great to hear such positive stories about him. Sorry that you didn't have a great experience with Dr Richardson, but it's really important to find the right surgeon for you and it sounds like you have which is great :) Can't wait to hear how it all goes! xx

Thanks Becca, Im really excited, just a little nervous about sizing but I think Im going to email Dr Kim tomo and see what he has to say, I keep seeing pics of bigger boobs than I asked for and Im liking them lol....

What size etc are you going for?

Another issue I have which I hope you girls can reassure me on is..... I have this 'Thing' where I think that massive boobs make some people look fat.. and I think that it would make me look larger..

Kim has reassured me thatit will actually make me look slimmer as I am curvy at the bottom and flat on top.

I agree with the dr - bigger boobs will tend to make you look slimmer ;)

I guess it's because it takes attention away from other curvy areas and indeed balances them out.

Hey soon to have boobs! Yah you are right I agree with ana84 he does look and tell instead of measure. I'm so glad u have found a surgeon right for u tho! Can't wait to hear ur experience not long now Hun!

Thanks Becca, Im really excited, just a little nervous about sizing but I think Im going to email Dr Kim tomo and see what he has to say, I keep seeing pics of bigger boobs than I asked for and Im liking them lol....

What size etc are you going for?

It is definitely really exciting, I can't wait and I still have almost 2 months to go haha :D I'm hoping for a full C/small D - I don't want to look ridiculous since I'm quite thin and starting with basically no boobs, but I'm wanting to go as big as possible while still looking fairly natural. I think I'll just end up going with whatever Dr H recommends for me! Sizing is definitely the most nerve-wracking decision leading up to it in my opinion - best of luck making the perfect choice for you :) xx

Naww so glad my experience helped hun :) I had a similar experience with Dr Richardson as you did, although I have read many good reviews about him and his work, he just didn't feel like the right doc for me.

My personal opinion is go the bigger size! You are assured of no "booby greed" then as you have gone as big as you could {that's how I look at it anyway lol}. Although, I am a little envious I can no longer just walk into any lingerie store for my bras, but currently have all the bras I need {just means I have to make a trip into my 2 new favourite lingerie stores lol and preferably when big sales are on!! :o}.

Hi soon_to_have_boobs, you are just 9 days away from your big day!! So excited for you!!!

Regarding the size, I agree with Mrs B and that's what I am going to do myself when I am ready for my BA which will be next year with Dr.Harwood. For me, the reason to have BA is to get bigger boobs than why not go to the biggest size I am allowed, of course with the bottom line, which is not looking ridiculous. I also know, I will regret and live with WHAT IF, if I go anything smaller...hahaha!!

Good luck to you big day. The surgery will run smootly as yo have an brilliant doctor with you....

All the best!