Hi Ladies,

I have just started trying to narrow down which surgeon(s) I should meet with for my initial consultation.

Based on the research I have done, I am tossing up between Dr Eddie Cheng or Dr Scott Ingram.

Does anyone have any knowledge or feedback on either of these surgeons.

Any info would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, JustJody said:

Hi Ladies,

I have just started trying to narrow down which surgeon(s) I should meet with for my initial consultation.

Based on the research I have done, I am tossing up between Dr Eddie Cheng or Dr Scott Ingram.

Does anyone have any knowledge or feedback on either of these surgeons.

Any info would be appreciated.

Hey hun, welcome to the forum. Perhaps you could do a search through the threads for any information on those surgeons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm booking with Dr Cheng in November. Best consult I've had so far and really listened to me and what I want. I'm borderline needing a BL but would prefer to have a BA only to avoid scarring. He's happy for me to go up 625cc Motiva and left the choice up to me whether I want a BL or not. Decided on BA only and having another 3D scan and sizer in my pre-op consult - would like to see what 700cc look like!

Will write a review as I go :)