Sign in to follow this  
honeybee

Talk to me ladies... When is righty going to drop??

I know the girls drop at different times but I was just wondering how long everyone had to wait? I am 4weeks tomorrow and my right implant is still holding onto the muscle for dear life, scared to let gravity take hold. Probably something only I will notice but I am a little scared it will stay this way.

Also, good news for those that get a smallish hematoma. Mine took care of itself in 2weeks, no problems. Stationary bike here I come :)

Ahh 4 weeks! I am only two weeks and still waiting for my right to drop.. Sorry to hear you had a hematoma, I am glad it has gone away:)

We have an elliptical trainer...do you think it's to early for me to jump on that?

Cheers

Happy coconut :)

My right is holding on for dear life also! I feel your pain :) My PS told me because it is my dominant side and because I have a strong muscle base it could take up to 9 months for them to even out, that being said I am at 10 weeks and have recently started to notice it starting to soften and drop a lot more.

glad to hear your hematoma has sorted itself out, that must have been a bit of a scare! x

Glad to know it is a common thing and that we are in this together. I Have to say, even in the last few days it has dropped a little so I'm thinking it should even out for all of us. Surely gravity will win this battle, he is a strong little dude :)

Pixievibes, I have no idea about Brazilians... sorry.

Happy coconut, I would have been ready for slow exercise at 2-2.5weeks if it wasnt for my mishap. Just dont get your heart rate too high and make sure the girls dont move all that much, they need to be really supported. I would probably avoid anything that you need to use your arms for for the next couples of weeks to avoid using chest muscles. Can you maybe start by slow shorter walks outside?

Read the link on the first post of this thread, very helpful!!

http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2068-WORKING-OUT-after-breast-augmentation

What do you mean by drop? Do fuzzy Brazilian implants drop?

from my research they do not drop like other implants because of their velcro like quality - however they do tend to get a little fuller at the bottom over time, and fluff as the muscle relaxes - it is much more subtle however than the dropping process of smooth and textured.

Oooops I just did a 20min walk on the treadmill and some lunges and squats. I talk to my surgeon today so hopefully I Havn't wrecked anything :-/

At my 1week PO appointment i was cleared for all lower body work and cardio - as long as i was supported and didnt do any upper body exercises.