Sign in to follow this  
BellaM

brazilian ladies - upper and lower pole settling

I had my surgery almost 4 weeks ago, 410cc anatomical braz. They are softening up nicely but my nipple sitting slightly lower than i would have preferred (being fussy i know, happy no matter what happens), it is my understanding that with braz implants they dont drop as they adhere to where they were placed during surgery but was wondering in your experience if as the swelling subsides in my upper pole if its likely for my lower pole to fill out more or will it stay the same?? mine are settling nicely up top but would like a little more fill underneath as still a little torpedo looking!

either way soooo much better than before and stoked. i am also XHP which may be why they are that way

You should have a chat with Mrs B - she had Brazilian anatomical implants of around 400cc.

From what i can understand - they do soften up a lot after some months, and there will be some bit of "drop" - due to the softening i presume...

Hey BellaM - had my one month check up with Dr H this arvo.

He said the lower pole will take a little time to fill out - should see end results by about the 6 month mark. Mine are still a little torpedo-like and I'd love the nipples to sit just a smidge higher. I think once the upper pole settles and the lower fluffs out, you'll be really pleased :D

xx