Sign in to follow this  
Mrs-D

Sleeping positions

Hi ladies

Was just wondering how everyone sleeps? Position wise.

My dr told me from day 3 I could sleep laying flat on my back if I wanted to, and even if it felt ok o could sleep on my side. I've read quite a few of you are still sleeping elevated and was wondering why? Is it painful for you to sleep on your side or flat on your back?

My recovery is going really great, not really getting "morning boob" like I was, they only discomfort I have is my burning nipples, and my boobies feel like they are filled with breast milk- engorged like, for those who know that feeling.

Hoping I'm not the only one who's side sleeping :) xx

Hey mrs D

My doc told me I can side sleep( that was about three days post op) but it still hurts if I try..so I am still on my back:) I lie flat not propped up anymore ..I think being propped was to help with the morning boob but mine isn't too bad anymore. My nipples are burning too! I haven't had kids yet but mine still feel tight when I wake up in the morning and my right is still tight through the day

But I think it is totally ok if you are side sleeping now..I am jealous! :)

Thanks ladies ;) I am feeling so good today. Boobies are looking sensational! I am super surprised at how great my areoles are looking. The puckering is almost all flattened out and they are looking so smooth. Put both my arms above my head today waiting to see how high my boobs moved haha.. And they didn't move! They look the same arms above my head as they do when my arms are by my side.. Totally cracked me up. Because before my lift I used to always used to lift my arms up and think "oh I wish you 2 would sit here" haha xx