Sign in to follow this  
melanierenee

BA Dr V PIAC - Mels experience pre/post op

Hello girls,

I'm lying here wide awake and it's 5am so thought I should put it to some good use rather than watching some terrible Thai tv.

I had my BA yesterday with Dr V at PIAC. It was a very smooth and quick process after all, with not much waiting time in between each process.

In my consultation with Dr V he talked through everything with me as had photos on his laptop for every subject we were discussing, I was really impressed as to the depth he went in to as I went in there only with an Idea of what size I wanted and nothing more. After going through all this we decided on dual plane, round, high profile, crease incision, 400cc - when initially choosing on which size we decided on 375cc but due the the implants decreasing in size when they drop and fluff (apparently common with dual plane placement) he said he was going to do them a little bigger.

After my consult I was approached by a lady that works for PIAC she explained my surgery would cost a little more because dual plane is a more difficult procedure. I was initially quoted 105,000 Thai baht but ended up being 120,000 Thai baht.

They took me to my room and put me in a lovely blue hospital gown, and hooked me up to a drip, the I was being wheeled off into surgery, I laid there for a little while staring at the ceiling getting really impatient, finally being put to sleep I forgot what the feeling was like being put under anaesthetic....

When I woke up I was sooooooooo sore, I immediately burst in to tears and was a tad hysterical - although I am known to be a drama queen, after some pain killers I was ok, I haven't had any morphine because I'd prefer not to, after the initial pain and shock of it and after having the pain killers the pain left over is bearable.

When I first got up to go to the toilet it was really sore as I suppose that's the first time I stood upright since getting my new assets. But now I can get up and go to the toilet myself and its fine, only a little bit of pain. The back pain from lying down has started to kick in and silly me forgot to buy one of those v shaped pillows.

I got my first glimpse of them when I was lying in bed I took a photo from above, they look like 2 massive half coconuts sitting on my chest right now haha and had a slight panic I went too big, but I just pulled down the bandage when i went to the toilet and im really excited to see the final result today. I tried to upload a before ad some after shots from my iPhone before but it wasn't working, hopefully I can put some pics up for you guys to have a look.

All and all my experience hasn't been that bad, after all I put myself here didn't I!!!

Ill do some more posts as the days go on and my boobies start to move about etc

If I left out anything you want to know please ask!!

Mel x

Hi Melbell,

I was so excited for you reading your story.

I am glad your journey is going well so far! I have sent a FR as I would love to follow your journey a bit more. I am heading to Thailand in feb for my BA and am still a bit unsure on the whole process/ cc's / profiles, etc.

Hope you don't mind the FR!

Cheers,

Jordan :)

Congrats melbel

Hope your recovery is great .... Reading your story I'm getting a little bit excited as I'm if to PIAC on the 28th Nov with Dr Boonchai...

Can't wait to read more about your recovery ......

MumO5

Hi Melbell,

I was so excited for you reading your story.

I am glad your journey is going well so far! I have sent a FR as I would love to follow your journey a bit more. I am heading to Thailand in feb for my BA and am still a bit unsure on the whole process/ cc's / profiles, etc.

Hope you don't mind the FR!

Cheers,

Jordan :)

Hi Jordan,

I've accepted your FR! Let me know if you have any questions, I know I was full of them before my op and the best thing to do is ask. Mel xx

Ladies if there's anything I can suggest it's bringing a laptop and movies to watch. I honestly don't know how much more of this ****ty Thai tv I can watch haha

Currently my left boob is hurting more than the right, I put this down to being left handed, and I can't wait to have these drainage tubes out! And I want a shower soooooooooooo badly. I think I'm getting cabin fever actually. The nurses here at PIAC are great also, some are more happy than others but that's like anywhere. And I have to say the food is not bad either!

I'm glad to hear its gone so well Mel! What did you start with if you dont mind me asking? As Im seriously considering a 400cc and wouldnt mind seeing the end result if we began with similar stats.

I would say i was a large B before, I decided on 375cc but dr v said because we were doing dual plane placement that he would put in 400cc as when they drop the muscle would 'squash' the implant down making it a 375cc....I hope that makes sense. I've been trying to post some photos but I can't seem to do it with my iPhone :(

Hi melbel - glad to hear that your experience so far has been good. It's funny, what you have explained is pretty much what happened to me 4/5 days ago! I was at the PIAC on Friday and discharged Saturday. You are probably in the same room as I was (3502). It is a really nice hospital and Dr V is so calming and knowledgeable which put me at ease. Look forward to hearing how you go over the next few days - feel free to yell if you want to catch up. I'm still in Phuket until next Tuesday.

I would say i was a large B before, I decided on 375cc but dr v said because we were doing dual plane placement that he would put in 400cc as when they drop the muscle would 'squash' the implant down making it a 375cc....I hope that makes sense. I've been trying to post some photos but I can't seem to do it with my iPhone :(

Hey Melbell, I hope you are still recovering nicely. Have you been for your post op checkups yet? Are you happy with how they have turned out? Did dr v tell you to have dual plane? Did you have a choice and why did he suggest this do you know? Hope everything is going well! :)

I'm glad to hear its gone so well Mel! What did you start with if you dont mind me asking? As Im seriously considering a 400cc and wouldnt mind seeing the end result if we began with similar stats.

Hello!

I was a b I believe......I'm happy to send you pics if you private message me your email address. I'm really glad I went 400. They're perfect for my body shape!