Sign in to follow this  
allaboutboobs

Itching!!!!!

My cleavage area has been really itchy - not sure if this is because of the implants or just the change in season or something.

Also my scars are all hard underneath from the scar tissue and i think once my scabs are completely off i can start massaging them to break the tissue up a bit

if it is the same thing i have then yes it is - it is just the multiple layers underneath healing as well.

I believe you can start putting whatever you want on them as soon as they are all fully healed. Once the scabs come off basically i think?

My boobs as so shiny at the moment from the stretching - they are reflecting light haha might have to put up a pic as it looks so silly! that could definitely also be cause for the itching!

Maybe just ask your doc? do you have a 1month PO appointment? i alternate between palmers cocoa butter and rosehip oil and mine dont seem to be dry like you would expect with the itching so who knows what it is!!! all part of the process i guess.

Mine are itchy off and on and have been for a while, mostly around the underneath of my boobs and on the side, which is strange coz I'm still numb under my nipples and yet itchy!!??

The shininess has gone from mine, only in he last few days and I've also been bio-oiling like a mofo to try and prevent any stretch marks!! I was a bit lazy with it till I saw a friend of mine who got quite big implants and who already had some boobage and she has bad stretch marks - I was like I DO NOT want that!! Been anal with it ever since :)

Mine are itchy off and on and have been for a while, mostly around the underneath of my boobs and on the side, which is strange coz I'm still numb under my nipples and yet itchy!!??

The shininess has gone from mine, only in he last few days and I've also been bio-oiling like a mofo to try and prevent any stretch marks!! I was a bit lazy with it till I saw a friend of mine who got quite big implants and who already had some boobage and she has bad stretch marks - I was like I DO NOT want that!! Been anal with it ever since :)

Ive been really anal about it from the get-go ... some people are just more prone to it than others. around my incisions has also been quite itchy but they were never really that numb. Im jealous everyone elses shinyness has gone - it looks soooo weird!

Mine are pretty shiny too. I've been oiling my whole boob area from day one as well.. don't want any stretch marks. I told Dr. H that last Friday and he said I'd be fine.. if the skin was going to stretch, it would have already. Still moisturising them though (but avoiding incisions). My incision area has felt a little itchy when I've been exercising. I was told to fold a tissue and put it over them when I do. I still have scabs, so haven't been doing anything to the incisions..just patting dry after showering as instructed and to leave them alone at least til I see him again at my 1 month check.

Hi,

I thought I'd throw in my two cents. I've been a little itchy over the whole area. Dr Ces told me to use 100% coconut oil which I've been doing, after showers and at night. I bought Dermatix (a silicone gel) which was recommended to me by another lady on here. No stretch marks yet but I didn't get any with my babies either. I do hate the feeling of the thickness of the scars though. I know the tissue needs time to heal but I wish it would go away!

OMG the itching is really kicking in for me too. I have scratched so hard I have red scratch marks (with blood risen to the top - looks like love bites!) on my boobs. Moreso on the outside for me. I am using Rosehip oil on my scars and rubbing a little over the rest of my boobs. They aren't too shiny as such, just itchy.

I did have something weird last night though, when rubbing oil into my scars I could hear this weird noise, I thought perhaps it was just the sound of oil on skin (iykwim?) when I heard this pop sound, it definitely came from my boob, my scar to be more exact because after that it was quiet tender to rub. I've left it alone and it looks ok, just a bit weirded out at the time.

OMG the itching is really kicking in for me too. I have scratched so hard I have red scratch marks (with blood risen to the top - looks like love bites!) on my boobs. Moreso on the outside for me. I am using Rosehip oil on my scars and rubbing a little over the rest of my boobs. They aren't too shiny as such, just itchy.

I did have something weird last night though, when rubbing oil into my scars I could hear this weird noise, I thought perhaps it was just the sound of oil on skin (iykwim?) when I heard this pop sound, it definitely came from my boob, my scar to be more exact because after that it was quiet tender to rub. I've left it alone and it looks ok, just a bit weirded out at the time.

Hi,

I don't remember where or when I read it on here but someone had something similar happen at a post op consult with their surgeon. I think it was a break down of fluid and it was a good thing? I don't know but if it ends up softer that's good I suppose. It's funny how I had no qualms about rubbing and trying to get rid of my caesarean scar but these incisions make me so nervous in case I do something wrong. Also I think I have a bit of a stitch poking out so I'll have to go to a GP about that since I'm not flying back down to the GC for any post op appts. Dr Ces is due to call next week so I'll ask him then. No more itching though and only slight sensitivity in one nipple so all in all not too much to complain about :)

Thanks for that. I had a bit of stitch sticking out a couple of weeks back and I just trimmed it as close to the skin as possible. Once I let go of my boob the rest of it went back inside.

I noticed tonight while rubbing oil into the scars that one side is lovely and smooth, but my left side is quiet lumpy. Funnily enough, the popping from last night was on my right side.

My entire boobskin is itchy as all f*ck... especially at night. i think its mainly to do with the stretching :/

My boobs are so itchy too, at night it sooooo bad!!!! and I cant take my plasters off for another few days.... eeeeek its doing me in

when did you take off the band aid/plaster thingys?