Sign in to follow this  
misha

360 or 410 anatomical Hp girls??

Hey girls,

Just wondering if anyone out there has similar stats to me? I'm 25, 174cm and 55kgs - think I'm a b cup.

I had my consult with my surgeon and he has suggested the anatomical hp 360cc brazilians to achieve the result I'm after, which is a full D- DD.

He also said the 410cc would also fit ( just) but there would be an increased chance of loosing nipple sensation:/ eeek! I defs don't want that! but I'm already feeling greedy and dont want to regret not going bigger if I find they are too small once they are in..

Ahh the sizing part of BA is so so hard!

I've agreed on the 360s... But he's going to order in both incase I change my mind.

He said the difference in width is like 6mil so the 360 would b pretty much the same as the 410s( i want good side boob) and only 2mil difference in projection, so not muchat all. It's just playing on my mind..

m xxxx

Hi there! :) I got the 360cc brazilians and I was worried I was going too big! My surgeon didn't offer me the 410's because I am too small in measurements and I would have too much side boob. And remember, the bigger the implant the more risk of complications can occur sometimes too.

I am 167cm and 60kg and I was pretty sad once my swelling went down and wished I went bigger. But now they are settling I look at them and sometimes think whoa! No I'm glad I didn't go bigger! I would encourage you to think more on the look you are wanting rather than cc's. It's right though there isn't a great deal difference.

But go with what you are comfortable with. :) xo

Im 179cm, 61kg and after bf 2 children my surgeon told me my smallest option was the 410cc. can't tell you how much sleep i lost stressing about them being to big and tried on several occasions to ask him to order smaller but due to my sag he insisted on staying with the 410 so i didn't have any loose skin hanging off the end of the implant and im so glad i did, i have never had boobs (except for when full of milk) and i am loving the new me, Im fitting into a D cup comfort Bra 4 weeks PO as the DD hadloose spots, not sure if i'll move to the DD after the pec muscle gives but either way im stoked. send me a FR to see my profile if you like and check out allaboutboobs she is 360cc and was a b i think! good luck, each person gets a different result so if unsure trust your surgeon's opinion. im totally happy with my result...good luck

I'm feeling your dilemma on this one as well!

I'm currently tossing up between the 370's and 410's... One day I'll think I've definitely decided to stick with the 370's which is what my surgeon first suggested! However then I rack my brain over and over and worry that I'll be disspointed if I don't go with the bigger size offered!

I also worry that because I'm starting with quite a bit of breat tissue that if I choose the larger size I'll be pushing into the F+ cup sizes which scares me as I'm quite petite!

Sizing is definitely the hardest decison to decide on and the one that messes with your head the most!

I would say trust your surgeons suggestion and also listen to what your gut is telling you!

Have you tried on any sizers to have a look at?

Best of luck with your decision! I know exactly how your feeling :) xx

Hi im 5ft 4'' and weigh about 65kgs started at a 34B have 470cc implants and went to a 34D thats the bra in my avi pic. I think rather than be frightened by a cc amount or a bra size, go with the look that you think would suit you. We think because we have looked at a size B bra for years anything bigger seems hugh, I thought that 470cc would make me hugh, but now that i am use to them i think they are very proportional for my frame. My Dr said i had a fair amount of loose skin to fill and i could go 410cc or 470, and two weeks before my BA i decided to go the 470cc, and very happy i did not go smaller. In America implants over 700cc are considered large implants, i think the cc amounts we are talking about here, are not large implants, good luck with your choice.

Hi, I'm similar to you, I'm 172cm 56kgs, I wanted to achieve at least a DD, I was a 10B, I got 505cc hp unders, I think they are just big enough I'm wearing a DD complete comfort bra from bras n things, I think you should go for the bigger size for sure, I was so worried about going for 505cc but so happy I did they really aren't that big surprisingly hope that helps and good luck!

Thanks for all of you replies ladies! :)

AAB- yes my surgeon did say that 410 is the biggest he could fit in due to my measurements and said I may have too much side boob with the 410s. He said I have more chance of loosing nipple sensation though which freaked me out. He said I will defs achieve the look I want with 360s. Such a hard decision! Glad your happy with your size. Have they softened up for you? I've reads brazilians are hard to begin with..

Would you mind if I sent you a FR?

lexie44light- I was thinking the same.. Getting an in between size.. But the implants that I'm getting which are silimed( brazilians) anatomical, naturals, only come in the 360 or 410. They are both very similar though. Good luck with your surgery:) You will get a great size from either of your choices already having a decent amount of breast tissue. Enjoy Thailand its awesome!

BellaM- congrats on your girls! It's amazing how different the same implant can look on each person... Makes it so hard to decide! But I think I'll follow my surgeons advice and also go with what I'm most comfortable with. I'm getting them done in jan so I've got plenty of time to think it over. Lol it's going to drive me crazy, I know I'll probs be changing my mind each week leading up to the day of my surgery haha. Thanks, ill send you a friend request:)

hayleylouise- awwh we are totally in the same boat! Not long now till your surgery.. You must be so excited. I have to wait until jan:( hopefully time will fly. I haven't tried rice sizers at home but in my consult I was able to get a good feel of what I liked just from him placing the implant over my boob. The 410s felt heavy haha.. So I'm leaning towards the 360s- today lol!

Good luck with your decision an your surgery. Look forward to hearing all about it x

Cherry.Pie- thanks! yep I'm definitely thinking more of the look I want opposed to cc or cup size. Yours look fantastic! You must be thrilled with your results. I wouldn't have guessed 470s

Ree1990- thanks! And congrats! yeah a part of me wants the bigger size so I won't have boob greed when I'm done. 410s are the biggest he can fit it me. I really want a full D- DD. When was your surgery? Do you still have fluffing to go and do you think they will get bigger over time? 505cc I'd think you would get to an E.. Everyone Ivey such different results.

Thanks again girls, I'll put some pics up of me now so you can see what I'm starting of with.. Lol not much at all! Do you know if I can upload pics from my iPhone? I've just moved house so don't have access to my computer yet

m xxxx

Thanks for all of you replies ladies!

AAB- yes my surgeon did say that 410 is the biggest he could fit in due to my measurements and said I may have too much side boob with the 410s. He said I have more chance of loosing nipple sensation though which freaked me out. He said I will defs achieve the look I want with 360s. Such a hard decision! Glad your happy with your size. Have they softened up for you? I've reads brazilians are hard to begin with..

lexie44light- I was thinking the same.. Getting an in between size.. But the implants that I'm getting which are silimed( brazilians) anatomical, naturals, only come in the 360 or 410. They are both very similar though. Good luck with your surgery:) You will get a great size from either of your choices already having a decent amount of breast tissue. Enjoy Thailand its awesome!

BellaM- congrats on your girls! It's amazing how different the same implant can look on each person... Makes it so hard to decide! But I think I'll follow my surgeons advice and also go with what I'm most comfortable with. I'm getting them done in jan so I've got plenty of time to think it over. Lol it's going to drive me crazy, I know I'll probs be changing my mind each week leading up to the day of my surgery haha. Thanks, ill send you a friend request

hayleylouise- awwh we are totally in the same boat! Not long now till your surgery.. You must be so excited. I have to wait until jan:( hopefully time will fly. I haven't tried rice sizers at home but in my consult I was able to get a good feel of what I liked just from him placing the implant over my boob. The 410s felt heavy haha.. So I'm leaning towards the 360s- today lol!

Good luck with your decision an your surgery. Look forward to hearing all about it x

Cherry.Pie- thanks! yep I'm definitely thinking more of the look I want opposed to cc or cup size. Yours look fantastic! You must be thrilled with your results. I wouldn't have guessed 470s

Ree1990- thanks! And congrats! yeah a part of me wants the bigger size so I won't have boob greed when I'm done. 410s are the biggest he can fit it me. I really want a full D- DD. When was your surgery? Do you still have fluffing to go and do you think they will get bigger over time? 505cc I'd think you would get to an E.. Everyone Ivey such different results.

Thanks again girls, I'll put some pics up of me now so you can see what I'm starting of with.. Lol not much at all! Do you know if I can upload pics from my iPhone? I've just moved house so don't have access to my computer yet

m xxxx

Hey there Misha, i am happy with the size now to be honest, it grows on me more and more every day. i will just be happy when they drop and fluff to be honest! the brazilians do stay harder for longer than other implants, but i like the reduced risk of cc etc with them.

mine have softened up alot since the op, but are still very tight at the bottom and in some areas, they have a way to go. but they are forever changing. the brazilians are the same as any other implant the only difference is the polyurethane coating. but once this wears off, it's the same :) sure you can send me FR that's fine :)

Hey Misha - sent you a FR since our height and weight is similar, although I'm a small A cup so you're probably starting off with more than me :p Hope you don't mind! xx

Thanks AAB. Great to hear they are softening already! As soon as I heard of the reduced risks I didn't even think of getting anything else. Totally worth been a bit firmer for a while.

FR accepted becca:) what size are you getting? not long to go for you!! Yeww!

Thanks AAB. Great to hear they are softening already! As soon as I heard of the reduced risks I didn't even think of getting anything else. Totally worth been a bit firmer for a while.

xx

xx

Thanks for accepting! I totally agree with you about the Brazilians :) I'm not sure exactly what size I'm getting yet, I booked a tentative slot for my surgery before having my consult because I have final uni exams so I won't have time for one until the 6th of November! Just have a gut feeling that Dr H is the right surgeon for me so hopefully it all goes well at the consult :) I'm hoping to end up with a full C or D and I'm not sure exactly what size I'd need to achieve that considering how little I'm starting with...I also want them to look as natural as possible so I'll be discussing my options on how to get the look I'm hoping for in-depth at my consult. I've written down so many questions to take with me haha! I'll keep you updated on how it all goes and what I end up getting recommended :) x

There are so many happy Dr H girls on here, so you will be in great hands. I'm the same- I want natural looking!! I'm getting anatomicals to get a nice slope and not to much upper pole. Take in a few pics of what kind of look your after and he'll do the rest from there. Haha I took in a list of questions and I ended up that excited/ nervous I didn't even think to look at it.

Good luck with your consult - AND your exams!

Look forward to hearing what he suggests for you:)

P.s

Do you know if i can upload photos of my iPhone? I haven't tried yet ( so busy at work) but want to put my pre op pics up xx

Yep I'm leaning towards anatomicals too since I can always push them up with a good bra to get upper fullness when I want some wow factor, while having them looking nice and natural without clothes on :p I have so many pics of my ideal result on my phone at the moment, if anyone looked at it right now they would think I was the world's biggest perve haha :rolleyes: I don't think you can upload photos from your iphone, a few other girls have had that problem as well :( Putting up pre-op pics is so nerve-wracking but I know I've benefited heaps from seeing other girls before and afters so I got over my self-consciousness, hopefully it can help some other girls with similar shapes to me :)

Thanks heaps for the luck in both regards - I'm sure I'll need it for the exams, but hopefully the consult will be a breeze haha xx