Sign in to follow this  
shannon

Please help :) rbg with dr jibb in may

Hi girls :)

first time I've used this forum but would love any information at all and would love to hear from anyone who is thinking about using Restored Beauty Getaways group tour in May 2013.

i am at the booking stage for my BA but am a bit anxious to do it yet!

has anyone else had dr jibb and can give me their experience and also people who have used RBG - how did you find them?

i am traveling alone so though a group tour would be the best way to go - has anyone else done a group tour with them and how did you find it - accommodation etc.i know its quite a bit more expensive doing it this way but i don't think i would want to go alone as once i am feeling better i will have about a week left in phuket alone!

thanks so much for your help :)

Hi Shannon,

Add Destination Beauty on Face Book they heave heaps of great holiday photo's. The company seems to have the most available before & after images, I've enquired with them and they seem pretty good but i haven't booked anyone yet.

Check out the below link, it is about Endoscopic BA through armpit for extra $500 you can get near perfect placement... good if one boob is abit bigger or more sag. Plus quicker healing time and better results :D. - I'm looking to book Dr. Jib though Cosmetic Holidays International at the moment

Hey Shannon, I am booked in for my BA with dr jib in February 2013. I am booking directly through the hospital as I have my partner with me. If you go through some of my friends on here they have been or are going with dr jib soon so I am following their progress also. Ill definitely give you my view when I ha e mine done. Also YouTube mrs Forman breast augmentation journey. She gives you so much help and she went with dr jib and said he was great. She is on here and has photos up if she accepts your FR :) hope this helps!

Hi Shannon,

Add Destination Beauty on Face Book they heave heaps of great holiday photo's. The company seems to have the most available before & after images, I've enquired with them and they seem pretty good but i haven't booked anyone yet.

Check out the below link, it is about Endoscopic BA through armpit for extra $500 you can get near perfect placement... good if one boob is abit bigger or more sag. Plus quicker healing time and better results :D. - I'm looking to book Dr. Jib though Cosmetic Holidays International at the moment

With regards to the endoscopic - Dr Jib tells you what he would prefer to do on you when you send your photos through. I asked to have mine under the armpit but he recommends that it would be more beneficial for the crease incision for myself.

Hi Shannon,

With regards to the endoscopic - Dr Jib tells you what he would prefer to do on you when you send your photos through. I asked to have mine under the armpit but he recommends that it would be more beneficial for the crease incision for myself.

Awesome Jordan24, I should be receiving my recommendations by Monday :)

I'm prob going to book with Cosmetic Holidays International as Claire the owner has responded to my emails 4 times today!!! And RB once a week, other agents 1 every 2 weeks. I just feel more comfortable knowing they are available

Wouldn't go with Destination Beauty, why? There was a girl who went through this company a week ago and caught a flesh eating disease, which was only made worse due to the lack of aftercare she ended up receiving from the company.

I wouldn't hesitate to go with RBG they seem to have lots of happy patients and Cosmetic Holidays International also sounds like a good choice.

thanks girls for all the help.

i was originally thinking of going with DB but after all the recent bad press etc i done more research and found the RBG seemed to be best for me and had a lot of good reviews. i would much rather book direct through the hospital and save a bit of money but i think going alone i will feel a lot more at ease knowing i have others looking out for me and someone i can call if i need anything.

i have bad keloid scarring also so i do want to be really careful with my scar placement - the surgeon I've seen in nz said he would do under the breast crease incision but I'm thinking i would prefer under the armpit but i guess dr jib will give me his best opinion once he sees me in person.

jordan24 - i would love to hear about your surgery experience - good luck with it all!! its so exciting :)

Shannon, I'm 3 days out from endoscopic armpit Breast augmentation with Dr Jib. I also went with RBG but haven't had any need to contact then since I've been here. I came on my own and it has been a pleasant experience and I have met girls at the hospital and my hotel that have also has surgery. Scarring was a concern for me too as I get hypertrophic scarring, not as bad as keloid but still raised and unpleasant. Dr jib thought the armpit was the best placement for this reason. It's too early to tell just yet but ill let you know who the scars turn out.

So exciting for you Considering247. I know how the nerves feel. They are super thorough at the hospital. Something came up on my pre testing so they got me to see a cardiologist to be cleared for surgery. They really take no unnecessary risks. Dr jib is great a real perfectionist. I met two girls who had the crease incision with him (I had armpit) and they have said their incision line is so neat better than they had seen. If you have any questions at all I'm happy to answer anything :)