Sign in to follow this  
butterfly410

Bigger after D&F?

Hello Ladies,

I can see that this question has been asked before but haven’t been able to locate a specific answer just general advice from others.

Did anyone feel that there breast looked smaller than expected after surgery but looked bigger after D&F?

I’m only two weeks out from surgery and know there are still a lot of changes to take place but I still expected to be a lot bigger than what I am now and was wondering if anyone has felt the same and what their result was.

Also, how long was it until the swelling in your cleavage region had gone down? My surgeon told me I was good candidate for cleavage and showed me specific massages which I do 2-3 daily and I can see that its working but I’m worried that this is as good as it’s going to get.

Thanks in advance :D

I D&F really quickly - i have progress pics showing how much bigger and fuller they looked only 10days PO so they do really get bigger!!! for a lot of other people it takes longer to see these effects ... up to 6 months in some cases to see full changes... but i have seen the difference in photos and they do also get bigger once the muscle relaxes :)

I barely had any swelling, and it was mostly gone at my 1 week PO, including in between my cleavage - but again i had a better than average recovery! but i would have thought after 2 weeks or so it would be gone. the cleavage you will have will mostly depend on what you had pre-op - how close is your cleavage at the moment? can you ask your surgeon whether he thinks it will get any closer? It seems to me that as the D&F process happens, and the implants soften up, the gap usually gets smaller so Im sure you still have lots of changes to come yet.

Patience is hard but we all have to have it post op!

Thank you Lozz68 :)

It was i keep trying to tell myself,, patience patience patience! Its just so hard since i waited so long to have them down and now that i have them i have to wait while the results form but reading experiences from others helps.

Glad to hear you recovered well xx

Also, i was hoping for more of a round/fake look. At the moment they look like i've gone for tear drop.

Did anyone experience the same but resulted in round after D&F? Is there any particular massages your surgeon suggested to get them looking more round?

Thanks

Accepted your FR - ive actually be having fun watching the changes!! i cant wait for them to be soft but i also think that once the process is all over i will wanna come back and do it all over again!