Sign in to follow this  
Mumto2

Mumto2s Boobie journey!

Hi all,

So I thought I would write a bit about my experience!

Since having my first child 4 years ago I was adamant that I wanted a boob job after breast feeding, thinking they couldn't get any worse.. I had my 2nd child 4 months ago and boy did they manage to get worse!

So with the inspiration of getting new boobs I hit the gym everyday (I wanted to be in good shape before I got my boobs done) and in 3 months I'd lost all my baby weight plus a few extra kilos, just where I wanted to be.

I already had my surgeon in mind, Dr Mark Lee, in Perth, because so many of my friends have them done by him and couldn't speak more highly of his work. (Which I COMPLETELY agree with!)

I had my consult and we got the ball rolling pretty quickly. It was all a little overwhelming, this cc that cc teardrop, round, over or under... so I booked a second consult to have another chat about it all.

With my husbands help I ended up deciding on 495cc, furry Brazilian, under the muscle, round, HP implants - i also needed to have a lift because my boobs were so 'deflated'. (Being about a C cup before kids and blowing up to over an E when my milk came in then back down again did this! Lol)

Anyway.. I couldn't be more happy with my outcome!!!

I am only day 5 post-op but I cant brag enough about how amazing I'm feeling! Right from the get go, I was feeling great. Out of surgery I was expecting to not be able to move at all, how wrong was I. I could tie up my hair, flush the button, eat food pressing on a fork.. Everything! I had read on here that maybe I would feel it the next day for doing too much.. But nothing, so I stopped pain killers and am still feeling great.

So I'm not sure if I just got lucky or if the reason behind it is because I had no real 'stretching' or 'tightness' happening because I already had the skin there and the implants were simply just inserted in. Either way I couldnt be happier!

I have a check up this afternoon with my PS so hopefully my stitches are healing nicely, I am going to be seeing them for the first time without being all taped up!! Cannot wait!!

Anyway, thats my story for now.. Hopefully it eases some worries for some of you.. Knowing that everyones experiences are different!

And i'll leave on this note: Expect the worst, then if you feel anything better then that you wont be in for a shock!

Xxx

Hey Mumto2 - congratulations on your new assets and your fit new body :D I've been hitting the gym in preparation for my BA too, it's great to have that extra motivation to get in shape! It's great that you're so happy with the outcome, hope your recovery continues to be a breeze xx

Hey Mumto2 - congratulations on your new assets and your fit new body :D I've been hitting the gym in preparation for my BA too, it's great to have that extra motivation to get in shape! It's great that you're so happy with the outcome, hope your recovery continues to be a breeze xx

Thankyou! It really is the best motivation and there going to keep me motivated because I want to have a body to match them now ;)

Congrats on the twins and the great recovery!! i think some of us just have better recoveries than others - and i completely agree that you should expect the worst and hope for the best!!

I was also motivated pre-BA to get in shape so that my dream boobs looked good on a body that matched. Im not quite there but think i will be by full summer!!! I was so worried i would stack on the weight during my recovery - i did nothing and ate junk for about 2 weeks! Jumped on the scales over the weekend (3 weeks PO) and actually weight LESS than before, even with almost a kilo of extra boob!! haha

Still not up to the level of fitness i was before, but getting there and should be back to normal in no time!

Congrats on the twins and the great recovery!! i think some of us just have better recoveries than others - and i completely agree that you should expect the worst and hope for the best!!

I was also motivated pre-BA to get in shape so that my dream boobs looked good on a body that matched. Im not quite there but think i will be by full summer!!! I was so worried i would stack on the weight during my recovery - i did nothing and ate junk for about 2 weeks! Jumped on the scales over the weekend (3 weeks PO) and actually weight LESS than before, even with almost a kilo of extra boob!! haha

Still not up to the level of fitness i was before, but getting there and should be back to normal in no time!

Lozz you were my boobspiration, i loved the ways yours looked and our stats were similar (from memory u were a little taller) so thankyou!! Haha

I know what you mean about sitting around eating junk, i have missed the gym so much! Hopefully ill be lucky like you and jump on weighing less.. But i doubt it!

Cant wait to get back into it, working out makes me eat clean because i dont want to undo all my hardwork, but when im not working out i have no motivation to eat clean! Lol.

thank you :) its still crazy for me to think that i have boobs that could be boobspiration since i hadnt all my life!!! haha

I know what you mean about working out makes you eat clean - i am exactly the same!!! when i am working out i am always thinking about making it worthwhile and focusing on my goals ... when i wasnt able to exercise i would just eat whatever i wanted!! (withing reason - i am gluten & lactose intolerant :( )

i think my saving grace was that i had put on muscle before my surgery, so that my metabolism was much higher than it would have been if i hadnt put in all that work beforehand!! luckily my fitness level is coming back fairly quickly :)

Just an update,

I had my PO appt today. Things are going great! I have been given the all clear to drive again and look after my 4month old! (picking her up with caution - shes only 5kgs!)

I have added a cpl pics I managed to snap with my tape off. LOVE what I see :D

I still cant believe how easy this process has been for me.. I may have a new addiction now! haha.. not really.

Im allowed back to the gym (taking it easy) in a week! Eeeeek! Yaaay!

Happy healing for everyone else xx

So im 2weeks post op 2moro, everything is going great and healing is wonderful, im feeling completely back to normal!!

Have uploaded a cpl new pics including some of the scars.. 4 weeks til underwires and shopping time for a new wardrobe :D

Hi Mumto2, I loved reading your story. Congratulations on your girls!! That is wonderful that your recovery is going so well for you and good on you for losing all your weight :)

I also have 2 kids (2 years and 6 months old), so reading your story has been a great inspiration. I was the same as you I really wanted to lose all my baby weight and get into shape before my BA so I have been gyming it 5-6 days a week and I feel fantastic! I hope you don't mind but I sent you a FR as I would love to see your photos.

Hi Mumto2, I loved reading your story. Congratulations on your girls!! That is wonderful that your recovery is going so well for you and good on you for losing all your weight :)

I also have 2 kids (2 years and 6 months old), so reading your story has been a great inspiration. I was the same as you I really wanted to lose all my baby weight and get into shape before my BA so I have been gyming it 5-6 days a week and I feel fantastic! I hope you don't mind but I sent you a FR as I would love to see your photos.

Hi Mrs G,

Im glad to have helped :)

I have acceted your FR. How good does it feel to have the motivation to get rid of the baby weight! And now that I have my new boobs, I have the motivation to keep going so I have a body to match them! lol.

Not long now until your surgery!! I bet your excited. I still hold my chest when im bending over or doing something with the kids, I havent gotten out of the habit of thinking theyre gonna fall out of my top from being so saggy haha xxx

Hi Mumto2, I am glad to hear you are doing well :) And also that you were not in much pain after...I found I could use my fork too this time hehehe

Are you back at the gym yet? I want to start running but not sure how long to wait!

Hi Mumto2, I am glad to hear you are doing well :) And also that you were not in much pain after...I found I could use my fork too this time hehehe

Are you back at the gym yet? I want to start running but not sure how long to wait!

Haha I think having stretched skin already must have helped my situation!

I am back at the gym but not running yet, or doing upper body. I've been told I can ease into both in another week. I feel like I could do upper body already (looking after the kids practically is working out the upper body haha) but I think running may take a little longer.. which sucks because I miss it!!

SO glad you are better this time round, do you love the new size? xx

Haha I think having stretched skin already must have helped my situation!

I am back at the gym but not running yet, or doing upper body. I've been told I can ease into both in another week. I feel like I could do upper body already (looking after the kids practically is working out the upper body haha) but I think running may take a little longer.. which sucks because I miss it!!

SO glad you are better this time round, do you love the new size? xx

I love how they stick out more than the rounds did although I nearly took my partner's eye out the other day bahaha xx

So I was measured up and bras and things yesterday as a 10G!! Im going to a boutique called 'A Cup Above' Next week to see what they measure me as, but wowzer!! Wasnt expecting that. I certainly dont look anything like what you think a 'G' cup would. I am so totally in love with my boobs tho! So if thats the size I end up being, so be it! Yay!

i love a cup above, been shopping there for years

So I was measured up and bras and things yesterday as a 10G!! Im going to a boutique called 'A Cup Above' Next week to see what they measure me as, but wowzer!! Wasnt expecting that. I certainly dont look anything like what you think a 'G' cup would. I am so totally in love with my boobs tho! So if thats the size I end up being, so be it! Yay!