Sign in to follow this  
Rachh

Freak out 3 days to surgery help....! under or dual plane?

Ok so I'm having a freak out with only 3 sleeps til my new boobies

I keep googling pictures of dual plane as that is what the surgeon and I agreed on but now I am reconsidering going for unders.....

I dont want " slopy " looking breasts, I want them as round as poss as I want more babies. Dr Kim said in a few years I will need to have tear drop...

arrrrrgggghhh any one else went through this indecisive stage....

I think everyone goes through the freaking out stage - about size/placement/profile or even the surgery in general!

Have you actually been given the choice between dual plane and unders?

If you have spoken to the doc about the result you are after then i am sure he has made the best suggestion to get you there - everybody is different and will require a different approach to get similar results, so dont put too much stock in other peoples pictures. I think dual plane is really helpful in filling out sagging breast tissue after breast feeding, which is why it may have been suggested.

Maybe email him regarding your concerns - have you showed him pictures of what you do and dont want them to look like??

I dont think unders vs dual plane will give you that much of a different result in the end .... but thats just my opinion!

We all freak out leading up to surgery so try not to worry too much! just think - afterwards you are going to have AMAZING boobs of your own :)

I think everyone goes through the freaking out stage - about size/placement/profile or even the surgery in general!

Have you actually been given the choice between dual plane and unders?

If you have spoken to the doc about the result you are after then i am sure he has made the best suggestion to get you there - everybody is different and will require a different approach to get similar results, so dont put too much stock in other peoples pictures. I think dual plane is really helpful in filling out sagging breast tissue after breast feeding, which is why it may have been suggested.

Maybe email him regarding your concerns - have you showed him pictures of what you do and dont want them to look like??

I dont think unders vs dual plane will give you that much of a different result in the end .... but thats just my opinion!

We all freak out leading up to surgery so try not to worry too much! just think - afterwards you are going to have AMAZING boobs of your own :)

Thanks Lozz,

he has suggested dual plane but I am just being silly I think. I'm just worried about the result. As I'm sure you know Dr Kim is great and I am confident with his recommendation, but for some reason I keep googling :(

He showed me his "look book" and I found a pic I like of a girl very similar shape, weight etc to me. I know what I want I'm just nervous.

:/

OMG!!

I have 7 days to go... and I am packing myself!! lol

Im also undecided on what exactly I am wanting size wise, but because I am going to thailand I am going to wait and see what the surgeon suggests and compare his suggestions to the suggestions i got from my consults here. (I had a consult with Dr Layt and Dr Harwood)

I think do what the surgeon suggests, as I guess he knows best.. or maybe call him and say you are having second thoughts on the dual plane and you want them to be sitting up nice and round. and see what he says?

Im sure you will look great - you are in great hands!! sounds like you should probably stop googling!!

the nerves are normal as it is all such a big decision - i was never really nervous about the surgery but agonized over sizes/profiles for months!! Needless to say i am SO STOKED with my results and you will be too!!

Mummaof2 you have not long either eeek

can i ask what made you decide to go to thailand? and how much you are your gals costing you?

I think i will email him now as I am having a melt down lol.... I know I will be happy with the results as I have ready all Dr Kims post on here and people speak very highly of him.

Is your family travelling with you?

I was stressing over everything until I was on the operating table!! Lol.

I just kept reassuring myself that I chose what I chose because I was happy with it and I trusted that my PS knew what was best :)

Once your done you will forget everything you were second guessing and be in love with your new chest ;)

Best of luck xx