Sign in to follow this  
Meela87

less than a month to wait now.

I'm less than a month waiting left for my boobies. feeling very excited. i count down ever day to my work mates and family. they sing along with me sometimes haha. anyone else getting theirs within the month? how are you all feeling?

xox

I'm getting mine in just over a month - feeling very excited but the nerves/second guessing has definitely started in the past few days as well. Hopefully excitement takes over soon! Yours is so soon - you'll have it all over and done with before you know it! xx

I'm getting mine in just over a month - feeling very excited but the nerves/second guessing has definitely started in the past few days as well. Hopefully excitement takes over soon! Yours is so soon - you'll have it all over and done with before you know it! xx

Becca, it's the same for me. Not nervous, yet but I am second-guessing it because of the financial side. Too late now and I know I want it done. It's just the mum-guilt kicking in again and that's what has stopped me from going ahead with it before this.

Becca i was freaking out last week and the week before. had i chosen the right size? the right shape and placement? was i going to look like i have bolt ons? I went onto another forum where a bunch of surgeons made me even more confused with their responses as they were all so bloody different. but they hadnt met me. i shot an email off to my surgeon and he completely eased my nerves. now i have only excitement and looking forward to my surgery so much.

dreams have definitely kicked in they are a bit weird, last night i was just test driving some implants for my sister and me, then he took the implants out of me to put in my sister and i got brand new implants haha. so bizarre.

Good to know I'm not the only one having a bit of a freak out haha. Mrstag - the financial side is definitely a consideration for me too. I'm a full-time uni student and I work whenever I can but it's still a big financial commitment for me to make. I've done really well with saving over the past 6 months and gone without a lot of things I wanted, so that proved to me that I really do want this surgery and am ready to make the financial sacrifices I need to. Even so, I've still been second guessing myself a lot and wondering if I'm a total idiot for spending so much money when I'm so poor :p

Meela - size and placement are huge concerns for me! I really want a natural look and feel but I also don't want them to be SO natural that I don't feel like it was worth the money (like going too small that there's no noticeable difference). I guess it's just a stressful time for me with my final uni exams coming up so all the nerves probably aren't helping :p I think I just need to chill out, I've been wanting this for ages and have already made sacrifices for it and I know I'll regret it in the future if I don't do it.

Hope everything goes perfectly for both of you, can't wait to hear and see how it all goes xxx

aw woman. wish we could all just catch up for a coffee and de stress our minds haha. try not to think too much about it i guess, focus on ur savings and ur uni exams, and worry about final details of surgery when your pre-op appointment comes around, spend a good hour with ur surgeon to ensure you can get or close to get what you want out of the surgery. :)

Haha yeah, I think a coffee and de-stress is exactly what I need! I'm sure I am overthinking it, there's so much conflicting information and advice out there and it can make you really confused if you try and take it all on board :p Thanks for the support xx

Haha yeah, I think a coffee and de-stress is exactly what I need! I'm sure I am overthinking it, there's so much conflicting information and advice out there and it can make you really confused if you try and take it all on board :p Thanks for the support xx

Pity I have to go to work after my consult or we could catch up! I'm doing the stress thing as well, am I doing the right thing borrowing for some of it when we are planning on buying a house next year. Already have booby greed but don't want to go to big that I end up getting more back problems from them etc

it does get extremely confusing with all the conficting advice, that is why i think each person should just listen to the advice of their own surgeons. as they will know the best for their patients and what they have done or are going to do to get their patients results.

Pity I have to go to work after my consult or we could catch up! I'm doing the stress thing as well, am I doing the right thing borrowing for some of it when we are planning on buying a house next year. Already have booby greed but don't want to go to big that I end up getting more back problems from them etc

it might be a strategic step as long as you dont default on any loan repayments!! good repayment history will go towards your credit history and be in your favour for borrowing for a house! (positive spin - but logical)

I am so excited for you! I am having mine done in just over a month! I had a consult with Dr Ces and he is a brilliant man, he will look after you :) I went with Dr Harwood as I moved to Brisbane and found he was cheaper. I am more nervous and stressed out then anything right now, but am sure excitement will very much so kick in closer to the date!

Aww yeah that's a shame, silly work and life in general are always getting in the way :p One minute I have massive booby greed and want to go as big as possible because I worry that I'll end up looking the same as I do now, and then the next I'm terrified that I'll end up looking like I have two beach balls on my chest and want to go really modest. It's so tough! I wish my consult would hurry up and come so that I can just put it all on Dr H and trust what he says haha. Congrats on the house plans - that's really exciting :D

I have 7 sleeps left, and I am getting really nervous and keep having second thoughts...

But this has been something I have planned to do for a long time.. Since I was a teenager.. So it's not like I have rushed into this decision. Omg 7 sleeps!!