Sign in to follow this  
Roxy Roo

Advice Please

Hi Im pretty new to this forum and have wanted a boob job forever!!

I have booked a phone consult with Dr Kim Harwood for tomorrow night ( I live in Melbourne he is in Brisbane)

I have a appt with David Topchian on 14/11 and a appt with Craig Rubenstien on 07/12

Im really dont know what to do The reason Im having phone consult with Dr Harwood is cause His work does look amazing and he does twilight I dont not wake up good from GA and all my family are in QLD and I can stay with them after till Im up to flying

I have been looking at breast photos and I think I have mild tuberous boobs or just really crappy boobs atm

Am I crazy for wanting to fly to brissy for surgery?? I was origianally going to go to Thailand but have decided not to now

I just want some nice perky boobs

Also Im having trouble uploading photos they always say they are too big I want to put up a piccy

Hey Roxy Roo, a Brisbane-Melbourne trip is certainly not far if you feel like Dr Harwood would be the best surgeon for you. It all just depends on which PS you'd feel most comfortable with and I'm sure you'll have a better idea of that after your consults :) As for uploading photos, try making them a bit smaller or take a screenshot of them and upload that - I find that the screenshot really reduces the photo size. Good luck with your decisions sweetie xx

Hi Roxy Roo, I travelled to see Dr H too even though there were other PS's in my city because I felt he was the right surgeon for me. I didn't travelled interstate though, just within Qld. I flew back home the day after my op and was totally fine although I did have a pretty easy recovery :) It's great that you have family you could stay with if you decide to fly up to Brissy. Have you emailed some pics and measurements through to Dr H for your phone consult? He'll be able to diagnose from the pics if you have tuberous breasts :) Oh, and I was having the same problems with uploading pics to the forum - it kept saying the size exceeded what was allowed so you have to go to where your picture is saved, hit edit then use your program's resizing function to shrink the piccy xx

OK so I have my phone consult with Dr Harwood last night and I was amazed how honest he was!!!

He was so great over the phone and answered all my questions and more

Im a tiny bit sad as he said im no a straight forward case : ( My breast are slightly different shapes and sizes : (

And I cant have a round implant only a teardrop as round wont fit also he said I could maybe only get a full C bigger wont fit but thats kinda ok as Im so active that I dont want to big

He said a HP Narrow base 315CC Brazilian teardrop Naucnt?? Im not sure how to spell it!!!!

He recomended me to go see David Topchian in Melbourne first to get sized up and a second opinion if I dont want to travel

I cant get into him for another 2 weeks Its going to be the longest 2 weeks ever!Im really worries as he said Im a double fold risk

any advice please ladies xx