Assure Cosmetics Perth

What Perth ladies have been through Assure cosmetics?

Experience? Surgeon?

I'm leaning towards them as my Perth option but there's a handful of surgeons listed on their website and I'm trying to narrow it down.

I haven't seen much about Dr Rohan Page listed in these forums. Anyone used him?

10 hours ago, Dani89 said:

What Perth ladies have been through Assure cosmetics?

Experience? Surgeon?

I'm leaning towards them as my Perth option but there's a handful of surgeons listed on their website and I'm trying to narrow it down.

Hey hun, I'm in Perth and I went through Assure. My surgeon was Anthony Williams, he is an excellent and meticulous surgeon. I am more than happy with my results and my scars are literally invisible. I had my surgery December 2017. I could not recommend Anthony more highly :) 

Hav'nt been through Assure myself but hav a few friends that have and know of lots of people and i hear nothing but great reviews,  the Surgeon's  they have mentioned are Dr Anthony Willams,  Dr Nathan Stewart,  Dr Marh Hanikeri and Dr Vij  and Dr Bridget Corragan . Assure was on my list of places to consult with but at the time of finding out about them i had already had 4 consults with individual surgeon's so thought that another one would be to confusing for me ?