Breast fat transfer with Allan Kalus?

I'm booked in for a consult with Allan Kalus, plastic surgeon in Windsor, Melbourne for a breast fat transfer procedure, taking fat from my tummy and thighs to increase my cup size. I have been considering a BA with implants for years but then thought maybe I would try this first. Wondering if anyone has had this done with him? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey ladies sorry for late reply! Dr Kalus said i might be able to get a B (i'm starting out less than A) so that could be good, but I just wanted to look around to check out other options as I ideally would like to get bigger than a B cup. ive been looking at Dr Bednar's (in USA) work and he seems to be able to get quite good results - some ladies seem to have gone up 2 cup sizes, but obviously since COVID 19 I can't travel there, so looking to see if there are other surgeons locally who can get more than 1/2-1 cup size. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 7:24 PM, cathbond said:

hey ladies sorry for late reply! Dr Kalus said i might be able to get a B (i'm starting out less than A) so that could be good, but I just wanted to look around to check out other options as I ideally would like to get bigger than a B cup. ive been looking at Dr Bednar's (in USA) work and he seems to be able to get quite good results - some ladies seem to have gone up 2 cup sizes, but obviously since COVID 19 I can't travel there, so looking to see if there are other surgeons locally who can get more than 1/2-1 cup size. 

you might find that this is more likely possible with multiple surgeries. Cosmos clinic just posted one on their live surgery Instagram page yesterday which took the patient up several cup sizes but the real test is how much fat survives. Might be worth a look