Anatomical concerns

Hi girls,

I had my surgery about two years ago almost. I went for anatomical mentor textured and have had a rotation on my right side however it does go back and forth between right way up and god-knows-what- I have not seen my surgeon about this. When I booked my appointment it went back into place right before so I cancelled it and have kinda tried to forget about it. 

The last week or so I've has some minor pains in both breasts but moreso my left and it's starting to worry me. It seems to radiate a bit down the inside of my left arm. I have had a numbers on the underside of my breast since surgery so maybe it's starting to get feeling back now (I have no idea I'm just making a wild guess!) 

I am worried about alcl having textured implants although I am aware the mentors are not as bad. 

Has anyone had pain this long after surgery? 

?

Hi Panda, 

have you you read any of my threads? I had 10 year old textured anatomical implants pain and swelling in left. Fluid was drained out twice and came back negative. I just had my implants replaced Tuesday to rounds. My surgeon wrote me an ultrasound referral without seeing me. If your surgeon won’t I’m sure your gp would be happy to write one and then depending on your results refer you either back to your original surgeon or to another. I had a little bit of capsular contracture in both breast as well as double capsule in both. My left had also rotated inwards. 

Thankyou! I don't think I have any swelling or fluid but if rather be safe than sorry. The pain is very minor but it's kind of like a burning sensation and it's in both breasts although one more than. The other. I actually thought it could be a regeneration type of pain because I used to have a numb section near my incisions but now I have very minor feeling in Those areas. 

The pain is similar to what I had in the months after op. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 6:51 PM, Panda 33 said:

Thankyou! I don't think I have any swelling or fluid but if rather be safe than sorry. The pain is very minor but it's kind of like a burning sensation and it's in both breasts although one more than. The other. I actually thought it could be a regeneration type of pain because I used to have a numb section near my incisions but now I have very minor feeling in Those areas. 

The pain is similar to what I had in the months after op. 

Hi I'm a little simlar to you in that i have Mentor anatomical implants and am nearly 2 ypo , my left implant dose tend to move around every now and then  also,but i do not have the pain i instead found a lump on my left breast. I went to my local GP and got a referral for an ultrasound but when i went back to my doc to get the results she said it was a granuloma or what lookes to be scar tissue on the inside of my capsule so she has given me a referral to go back and see my surgeon as she says it may need further testing so i would go see your GP for an ultrasound and take it from there.