Has anyone had a breast augmentation with Dr. Lam in Adelaide? I just started researching for myself to get a breast augmentation in Adelaide and his reviews look really good. His website doesn't have before and after pictures though and I want to hear more details from ladies who have gone through him.

@Sandy_ I dont have any knowledge on Dr Lam but I am in Adelaide myself and recently had my BA done by Dr Kollias, you will not find alot about him online he doesnt promote his work and his main focus is on cancer patients, he gets plenty of business just through word of mouth other people recommending him etc but if you search his name on this forum there are lots of girls who have gone through him and recommend him, which is how i discovered him too. His price is very competitive for a plastic surgeon and his work is truely amazing i couldnt be happier with my results. If you are set on Dr Lam though thats completely fine just thought id let you know about him as another option if you decide to look at others ?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...