Jump to content

Sizing ladies!


Recommended Posts

Hi @Sandy_ I got 385cc round, high profile, sub fascial with Kollias over two years ago. I was a 12C but following two children I was super-deflated! I’m a 12D and they’re a huge improvement on what I had prior however given my height 174cm and broad shoulders I def could’ve gone bigger. Kollias is quite conservative so i guess if you want bigger you’ll need to push a bit. He’s a great surgeon tho & there are plenty of Adelaide girls on who with good reviews. I don’t log on often but pretty sure there are pics on my profile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simply_me said:

@Sandy_ this isnt really relivent to your question just wondering how your consult went and what you thought of dr kollias? 

Amazing! Very kind man and super confident with what he is talking about. Everything he recommended is what I was already thinking so felt confident with him ☺️ Thank you so much for the recommendation!

2 hours ago, sabP said:

Hey @Sandy_ I have 375cc. However, I have anatomical, dual plane, moderate plus profile. So even though I have the same cc's that have been recommended for you, mine probably look quite different. It also depends on how much breast tissue you have to start with and your overall physical anatomy. I went from a 12AA to a 12DD.

I have no idea what breast size I am as I have barely anything and always felt too insecure to get sized professionally. I think almost a b cup but I emphasise the ALMOST part. 

I was wanting to go up to a D so that is exciting you got there with the same cc! Are you happy with the size? Anything you would suggest for picking the size/implant? I want to get more volume at the top of the breast, compact and good side profile. 

☺️

 

 

 

1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Hi @Sandy_ I got 385cc round, high profile, sub fascial with Kollias over two years ago. I was a 12C but following two children I was super-deflated! I’m a 12D and they’re a huge improvement on what I had prior however given my height 174cm and broad shoulders I def could’ve gone bigger. Kollias is quite conservative so i guess if you want bigger you’ll need to push a bit. He’s a great surgeon tho & there are plenty of Adelaide girls on who with good reviews. I don’t log on often but pretty sure there are pics on my profile.

Are you happy with the overall volume and profile with that size? I am almost a b cup and have minimum breast tissue to work with. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please be aware of the risks of breast implant illness before you get implants. I only had implants a year and ended up with autoimmune issues that are very common with breast implants. It is really not worth the risk. Maybe consider a fat transfer if you really want to do something. Please join the bii facebook aust & nz page and you will see just how many women have had similar symptoms, often debilitating and are getting their implants removed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2019 at 6:31 PM, Watergirl said:

Please be aware of the risks of breast implant illness before you get implants. I only had implants a year and ended up with autoimmune issues that are very common with breast implants. It is really not worth the risk. Maybe consider a fat transfer if you really want to do something. Please join the bii facebook aust & nz page and you will see just how many women have had similar symptoms, often debilitating and are getting their implants removed. 

Hi watergirl,

I am sorry to hear you got breast implant illness. I have been investigating this. Even talked with my surgeon on the risks. I am finding it hard to really understand as the symptoms are very vague ( I could easily list several symptoms on the list that I have on and off due to my own hormone fluctuations ).

I know tonnes of people who have implants for years with no issues. I know that in 10 years I will have to have a check and maybe another surgery anyway - so if there are health concerns i’ll take them out.

Its easy to say do as I say, not what I do. Implants have been around for a long time and only in recent years with social media, people are doing their own anecdotal research. It’s just not enough for me to feel I shouldn’t get them. 

I am not getting textured as they have been proven to cause cancer by medical research. 

Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 12:00 PM, Sandy_ said:

Hi watergirl,

I am sorry to hear you got breast implant illness. I have been investigating this. Even talked with my surgeon on the risks. I am finding it hard to really understand as the symptoms are very vague ( I could easily list several symptoms on the list that I have on and off due to my own hormone fluctuations ).

I know tonnes of people who have implants for years with no issues. I know that in 10 years I will have to have a check and maybe another surgery anyway - so if there are health concerns i’ll take them out.

Its easy to say do as I say, not what I do. Implants have been around for a long time and only in recent years with social media, people are doing their own anecdotal research. It’s just not enough for me to feel I shouldn’t get them. 

I am not getting textured as they have been proven to cause cancer by medical research. 

Thanks 

You sound similar to me when I got implants, though I didn't research it much beforehand because my surgeon told me there was no evidence of it and I didn't want to read stories that would worry me even if they weren't true. Of course some people are going to get sick after getting implants because they would have anyway, but it is so much more than that. So many people have them, they have been around for years, they must be fine or they wouldn't be allowed to use them. I got the new smooth Motiva ones because they were safe. Even the FDA acknowledges it is real now. The best thing to do would be to talk to a surgeon that performs alot of explant surgery and see how common it is. I got so many symptoms only 6 weeks after I had a revision. Strange electrical shocks/ tingles throughout my body, burning sensations, really heavy brain fog, periods all over the place (often every 12 days), vision deteriorated overnight. Not normal at all. Had absolutely no problems prior to implants. If you get them just make sure you have enough money to get them out too, though it can still take years for your body to heal and symptoms to go away even once they are out. Its not worth the risk. Biggest mistake I've ever made and I would love to save someone else from making it too. Hopefully you wont be as unlucky as me and you might get 10 good years out of implants before the silicone leeches and spreads through your body. My implants were in perfect condition when they came out and still caused so many symptoms. I wish you all the best. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...