Wirefree bra help

Once I’m 6 weeks post op I’ve been told I can start wearing a soft cup bra as long as it’s wire free. I’ve looked online at Bras n Things, I’ve even looked in Big W as the Kayser range go to an F or G cup and I’m not having any luck finding my size. 

I was a 10E with 360 anatomical implants and now have 525 round extra high profile and I look a lot bigger. I’m estimating I will end up a 10F or 10G but who know until my implants settle. I prefer a wirefree bra with lightly padded/moulded cups and a proper back as opposed to a crop style top for more support. Also I don’t want to spend much money in case my size changes as my implants drop and fluff. 

I’ve looked on eBay and anything that would have been perfect starts at a 12 which will be way too big in the back for me. Any suggestions for me? My nips and nipple piercings are extremely visible through my surgical bra and all clothes I wear so I’m wanting the moulded cups to conceal them especially for work. Ive tried silicone nipple covers and they just drew more attention to my areola area as they left a little bulge even though I put them on properly. I don’t mind travelling to lingerie stores. I’m in Perth. 

Sorry no suggestions for no underwire bras!

I’ve just been measured at bra n things and wearing a 12E. 10F fit too but felt the band maybe a little tight and didn’t want to risk back fat in tight tops! Im actually a size 8 in most clothes but just broad around the ribs!! only bought 2 underwire t shirt bras (one black one beige) to start with.... but still wearing the post op bra around at home and to bed.

My PS actually wants me to continue to wear the strap for another 6 weeks and I’m assuming that’s with the post op bra ( not underwire!?!) might msg him in the morning to double check cos he cleared me to wear bras and then in the last min of the consult said it’s probably a good idea to keep wearing the strap! I hate that bloody strap! I find the post op bras very comfortable but that strap isn’t!!