Frankie*

Night Time support post BA/BL

Hi ladies

My girls are now 10 months old (BA + BL performed in Thailand on 23/12/2018). 

Anyone that has had the same procedure - or even only one of them, do you sleep with support every night e.g a well-fitting crop/bra? I have until now because I want them to stay perky forever after the lift haha. But wondered if I was the only one? 

It’s coming up to summer and I’m just envisioning all the uncomfortable night time boob sweat from wearing support!

xxx

2 hours ago, Frankie* said:

Hi ladies

My girls are now 10 months old (BA + BL performed in Thailand on 23/12/2018). 

Anyone that has had the same procedure - or even only one of them, do you sleep with support every night e.g a well-fitting crop/bra? I have until now because I want them to stay perky forever after the lift haha. But wondered if I was the only one? 

It’s coming up to summer and I’m just envisioning all the uncomfortable night time boob sweat from wearing support!

xxx

Hey hun, I am almost 2 years post op and I still wear a supportive crop top to bed most nights. I like the feeling of extra support and like you I want to keep them perky forever!! I didn't find I sweated too much over the summer months xo

Hi @Frankie* i am 2 yr po and yes i still slerp with a soft support crop top on ( the zip up ones from KMart) i like the feeling of my girls being supported also as for the night time boob sweat i didn't find it bothered me to much it's more when I'm working out  😂 that i hate the boob sweat.