So I love ordering gym clothes online from places like Ryderwear, Echt, Bombshell, etc. I've never ordered any sports bras though as I was waiting til I had my revision. I was just wondering how many of you girls go with sizing with your implants. Do you find that if your band size fits a small, you're still able to stretch the material enough for it to fit your assets comfortably? Alternatively, if you move up to a medium, is the band really loose. I have a very narrow underbust and I'm concerned about going up in bigger sizes and having no support underneath. Also, I know there is huge variation in sizes between different companies. I know that Echo tends to run smaller compared to Ryderwear, for example. I f anyone has any experience with their sports bra shopping that they can shed some light on on for me, that'd be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Hi @Kaleidoscope_Eyes hope you recovery is going well and you are happy with your outcome.

It sounds like you have a similar build to me with a very small underbust measurement.  I found sports bra shopping tricky too with getting the right fit and came across this Calvin Klein one which fits nice and snug all over.  Though I did find I had to size up to a Medium for this particular one. 

13DB3004-3F67-47BF-BF85-06AB21760CBA.jpeg

10 hours ago, Kit said:

Hi @Kaleidoscope_Eyes hope you recovery is going well and you are happy with your outcome.

It sounds like you have a similar build to me with a very small underbust measurement.  I found sports bra shopping tricky too with getting the right fit and came across this Calvin Klein one which fits nice and snug all over.  Though I did find I had to size up to a Medium for this particular one. 

13DB3004-3F67-47BF-BF85-06AB21760CBA.jpeg

Thanks for your reply Kit! I actually decided to measure myself with an online calculator (68cm underbust and 89cm bust), which makes me a 10D. I actually found that the bombshell website had a chart for different international bra sizes and what size should fit. According to that, a small should fit in their style. Very helpful!59025159_ScreenShot2020-02-20at7_41_30pm.thumb.png.f85705c084374588c112538f1cd93908.png

• 3 weeks later...