Sign in to follow this  
starlight_dream

Furry Brazilians

I am looking at getting furry brazilians and I know then have a low rate of capsular contracture and are less likely to bottom out so my question is, do you think that the life span would then be longer than other implants? I have been told by friends that the normal life span of implants is 10years, is that about right? My husband is so close to agreeing to me get breast augmentation but his concern is about having to get them re done and the costs of getting them done every 10 years.

Hey hun with redos, you only need to get them redone if there is something wrong or if y8u don't like how they are looking. 10years is a rough estimate and isn't set in stone. I've Hurd from surgeons that some ladies get 15+ years and some get less then 10, it really is pot luck. I'm having my second consult tomorrow and I'm getting furry's teardrop so I'll find out what the warranty is on them x

Furry Brazilian warranty is 10yrs- covers any capsule contraction or leak, implant & surgeons fee is free if charge if this occurs in 10yrs but you need to pay for hospital & anesthetic fee. This is what my warranty says :)

I was told CC rate for brazilians is 1% in 10yrs & 10-20yrs 1-2%. Normal mentor I think is 11% in 10yrs & 10-20yrs it's 11-17% cc rate, I might be a bit out. & I think ppl say there's studies against this too, how confusing. I just went ahead as warranty sounded good to me

Hi I have the furry Brazilian implants and im sooo happy with them!!! My doctor said they might never need to be replaced only if something goes wrong with them. I did so much research on them before i got them and in my opinion i think they are the best implants