Intro from Jessie

Hi Everyone,

I have only recently started doing my research as im interesting in breast implants,liposuction and also veneers.

im 22 and and mum of a 3 year old due to my son being prem i cant say my excuse for wanting to be transformed is due to pregnancy and my body changing because it didnt, i didnt even breast feed however i definately wanted too.

My boobs have always annoyed me as they arent very big and are not a nice shape i would like to go alot bigger currently a 12D but not a full D. I have not yet decided a shape or size. Before this happens i would like to lose more weight than i already have as im only 5'5 id like to weigh around 60-65kg im honestly not looking to be a skinny minny thats just not be id just like to be in proportion to my height and figure. Im currently around 79kg , i would like to get liposuction to remove any fat that i cant budge around my belly , but and thighs. Who has had this done and loved their results?

At the same time as my body surgeries id also like to have veneers fitted i actually already started this process in Australia however i decided to look at overseas options.

if anyone can give me some great advice or experience stories regarding thse surgeries please send me a post :)