Sign in to follow this  
Batty Girl

Need breast implant sizing help? Can't decide!

Hey All :)

Dr Mark Lee is performing my surgery this month. I haven't actually had my consult with him yet but have booked that and the surgery as I know I will be using him as have seen him before and heard great things about his work.

I know he will be able to help me with sizing however I just wanted some advice before hand :)

I am 166cm and about 50kg. I am very slim/athletic build and approx a B cup now. I was wondering would a full D look too big on someone of my build? I want them to be worth it so want them to be atleast two cup sizes bigger than I am now but I don't want them to look ridiculous and make me look heavier or anything.

Could I get away with a DD? And in regards to profile, would someone of my build suit a standard profile over high profile? I know there are so many factors but kinda looking for just ball park advice. I can help my sending u my current size and what I want to achieve if you PM me :)

You said you want to avoid looking heavy... You don't want side boob wider than your hips, if it is it give the heavy look (in my opinion). Curvy is good but upside down pear shape isn't hahaha if you get what I mean.

You want to stay in proportion. I would say a D would be easy achieved. It does depend on your breast width dimension though for what size implant is suitable for you. I would be Guessing without seeing any before pictures that you would be looking at 330+ on average for most ladies with similar stats to you, even into the 400+ Profile will make the difference though. A lot of ladies are getting high profiles and their results are amazing.

Thanks so much! lol yes absolutely no upside down pear wanted! Ok awesome, it's like I don;t want to be stupid big but I don't want to be disappointed that I am a little under the size I wanted! Oh really?? So high profile means they stick out more right? I want them maybe a little closer in as well as I have broad shoulders. Would u be able to tell what would suit if showed before photo?> x

To find what would suit you need to be measured up... You can do it yourself to get a pretty close idea using rice sizers etc.

Have a look at http://www.cosmeticsurgeryforums.com/breast_width_dimension.htm and see if you can get an approximate measurement of you breast width dimension. Once you have this measurement you can look at what will actually fit. General rule seems to be within 1cm either way of what you measure.

As your seeing Mark I guess he will either use Silimed or Mentor implants although I think they use Allergan as well.

You can look online at the implant catalogues

Mentor - http://www.sanfranciscobreast.com/_pdf/Mentor_Catalogue.pdf

Silimed - http://eurosurgicalwp.carboncode.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2012-Silimed-catalogue-breast.pdf

Allergan- http://www.sanfranciscobreast.com/_pdf/Allergan_Catalogue.pdf

I've gotta say after a lot of messing around with rice sizers and looking at pictures it was totally different when I tried the proper sizers haha. I thought I'd get 450cc after looking at everything and ended up with 115cc more :/ due to the inaccuracy

But this will give you an idea on the different sizes that you ma be looking at. The projection ranges from 3-4cm between implants of the same dimension. While not sounding like a lot it's the difference between a natural looking breast and a fake one :/

ultimatley your surgeon will give the best idea hahaha after all that writing haha >_<

My best friend had her Ba the same day as me, she is a petite 165cm approx and 50kgs definite, she had 380ml round hi profile dual and they look fantastic for her small frame.. She would have gone bigger if she was able (they wouldn't fit her bwd) and they still would have been in proportion.. U need to keep in mind your hips measurement and shoulder width, also when u stand side on how ur bum looks( will it unbalance u with big ones or too small ones).. My advice is go the biggest your body will suit as boob greed is VERY real and you won't want regrets.. Have fun with ricers, that is what helped me make my decision and I'm very happy I chose the bigger after all and DO trust ur surgeons advice, they really do know.. Good luck and have fun with it! Sizing is the fun part in my opinion! :)

Hi batty girl,

We have very close stats, check out my signature i got 380cc dual plane round and i LOVE them. I too am very athletic and have allot of muscle swelling uptop in my pics 3 days post up because my pecs were very developed.

I was really worried about D/DD as I'm only a size six, they look bigger naked but i can easily dress them down and you wouldn't know they were fake (see the crop top pic)..

Best wishes deciding & i think that in fake terms D or DD isn't that big, imnow wanting full DD 4 days later lol