Sign in to follow this  
Batty Girl

How soon after BA can you go braless??

Hi :)

I am getting a breast augmentation on the 23rd of this month. So damn excited and will be sure to post before and afters!

Could anyone tell me, how long after your BA can you go braless say to bed and just around the house? Do they look really freakish in the first few weeks etc? Also how long til you were able to go out and wear a normal top? I have been told I will be wearing a special bra for six weeks. Is it imperetive I wear this even at home 24/7?

Thanks girls!

Awesome!! yeah was wondering about crop tops! when all done did u love ur results? I am going to Mark Lee I think he in same place as Tim? :) Did you get unders or overs? I think I am going to go for unders :) Haha i know what u mean about being free, I like that now! At least can have a shower after without bra :p

Hahaha so many people seem to have wish they had gone bigger! I don't want them to look big and swollen and that start and for them to shrink and be devastated, but it seems maybe when they drop and fluff they will appear larger?

Yeah heard Tim was good as well! It was sooo hard deciding on a Surgeon!!! I def reckon I will be going unders due to less risks of capsular contraction and apparently providing a more natural look etc. I have no idea!!! I was thinking round and smooth? Silicone. I read the tear drop (anatomical) don't necessarily look more natural and have a chance of flipping inside the pocket? I always thought they would be the most natural looking? When I used to think round I would think of big basketballs :p so uneducated!

I think texture is more grippy but can have more chance of rippling? Argh I just can't wait to see Mark and bombard him with questions and finally find out what I am getting!!!

Oh! and incision wise! I am pretty sure I want to go under the breast. I heard however the scar is less noticeable when done through the aerola? Don't quote me on that though I really have no idea! Anyway getting it under the breast is probably better as the breast will cover the scar. Will it ever heal to the point it is barely noticeable? I heard the scar can ride up but I figure this is highly unlikely. Also will my nipple stretch? I like my little nipples! :p

Hi Batty Girl,

My surgeon told me at my 4 week check up that I no longer needed to wear a bra 24/7. I've now stopped wearing one to bed and occasionally go braless during the day. It's hot and humid here and it's so much cooler without a bra. I'm finding it's really helping the post op nipple hyper-sensitivity too. Each surgeon will have their own recommendation, though probably determined by type of implant and other variables.

Hi batty girl,

Every surgeon is different in regards to being bra less and wearing post op garments so I'd check with your surgeon :)

For example my surgeon doesn't like you to wear any post op or supportive garment for 2months.. So I've been free boobin' it every day for the past 8 weeks!

How funny battygirl I started a similar thread as I've only just found this one!

You're a quick mover you lucky thing. I joined the forum last month and can't do surgery till may:(

You joined this month and surgery is this month......no mucking around for you:)