Sign in to follow this  
becbec34

Benellli or Areola lift - A wate of time and money?

Hi ladies,

I am just wondering about people's opinion's or personal experiences with benelli, doughnut and areloa lifts. Some surgeons say they are a great option for patients who only have slight sagging and want to avoid a full lift and excessive scarring. Some surgeons don't believe in them at all and say they don't actually lift the breast but infact flatten them and the scarring often has a "puckering" effect and is worse than the lollypop scar. Would love to hear people's thoughts or if anyone has had a sucessful or not so sucessful experience with these type of lifts.

I'd be interested in hearing this as I'm booked in for an areola lift with implants with Dr Poomee @ Bumrungrad in April.

He said this would be a circular scar around my nipple. So to me, that sounds just like a doughnut incision?

In my questioning with him, he advised the suture would be a permanent purse-string suture. And said there would be a rippling of the skin around the areola, but this would smooth out over a few months.