To upgrade before or after starting a family

Hi ladies,

I'm brand new so am looking forward to hearing your stories or any advice. I had my boobs done 8 years ago by Dr Cooper in Perth and love my chest but am starting to feel like its time for an upgrade. I'm in my 30's now and everything is a little rounder so i'd like a fuller chest. The thing is Hubby and I are thinking of starting a family next year and would like 2 little ones. Friends of mine have told me i've left it too late for a redo before babies. I'm also worried my boobs are going to really hurt from getting milk in and swelling with pregnancy. Can anyone give me some feedback on how implants effect breast feeding and the look of your implants during and post pregnancy.

thanks

Inde

I'd wait till after especially as u already have them done & are considering a bubba soon.

A few of my friends had implants long b4 kids & they look great now. They honestly look like real boobs because of a slight drop, not saggy but they sit more natural after breast feeding. I think if u eat healthy whilst pregnant they won't go too crazy?

Who knows, u may like them more after or u may have extra skin to fit even bigger better ones in after & won't have as much pain from the skin stretching to accommodate more size ;) whooo hoo & congrats on starting famy soo

I haven't had my BA yet but am a mum of 3 and after children your breasts change a lot, I would wait until after children before an 'upgrade' even after my first who I didn't breast feed the difference was really noticeable and I have been considering a BA since then (she is 10 this year)

My surgeon said any chance of starting a family in the nest year or so... I replied certainly not planning on it! Like all the ladies has already quoted its not a good idea to have your op and then let your body go through all those changes as your implants take 12 months to settle. So you should enjoy the fact of starting a family and just think after the 2 kiddies you will enjoy the new girls when the time is right. You shouldnt have any worry of breastfeeding with the implants you currently have but if uncertain just check with your surgeon or GP... best of luck deciding xo

I know you can get BA before having children.. but you have had yours done already anyways. If you want to start a family soon Id wait and get your boobs done after breastfeeding. I have breastfed 4 kids. breast fed for 7 years total and your boobs do take on alot of changes. Atleast you can treat yourself to getting your boobies done after so they look all pretty again...