Brazilian girls' advice- can u get good cleavage when they soften?

Hi all senior Brazilian girls, I need some advice please,

I got furry brazilians 4 days ago. My breasts naturally are a bit further set apart as are my post-op breasts, Doc Ces has done a great job as they are closer than I expected but I don't have close cleavage (more side boob)

I know that the downside of brazilians is that they stick/cement to your chest wall so require perfect placement. Can any one tell me if once their brazilians softened up were you able to bring them closer together with the right bra? Or can you move them together with your hands- or do they just end up soft squeezing wise & not movable?

At the moment they are still firm & stuck in place, well too sore to try lol but was curious in the softening process if they move at all?

PS- I am so glad I decided on 380cc, day after they seemed huge but 4days later & boob greed has come hehe

Hi amelia-dione,

I'm similar to you in that my breasts are a little widely set. Immediately after surgery my breasts were 4 fingers apart and now that has improved to 3 fingers. I asked my surgeon how much cleavage I could expect. His response was only as the implants soften and move closer and that I had yet some further movement to the front to happen. I will be able to enhance cleavage with the right bra. You will also be able to push them together. I had concerns about the difficulty of removal of the Brazilians in the future when revision is required and asked my surgeon about this at my initial consult. Apparently the 'velcro' effect of Brazilians only lasts some months. The coating eventually breaks down over time.

Hi amelia-dione. I too have brazillians and a large gap between my breasts. I had these wide-set boobs prior to surgery too, and because of that it is a lot to expect that I should have cleavage. My surgery was back in June and my boobs are now much softer. When I wear a really good bra, (like the marena range), they help to push my breasts together. I try to wear these bras as much as possible as the pressure over time will encourage my breasts to get closer together. If you need further info please PM me :)

• 3 months later...

did your doctors tell you to get mod profile? i also have a gap and my took one look at me and said i needed moderate profile to get the cleavage- he said high profile and XHP would look really fake and have a huge gap!

interesting to know what all your doctors told you.. the first 2 consults i have the docs didnt even mention it...

im usually between 3-4 finger gap :(

hey my post has been resurrected :)

it just so happens that i spoke to my surgeon today as it is almost my 4 months PO follow up and i'm interstate to him. I sent him pics and he said they are coming along really well.

He explained that the gap is based on - the width of your sternum, the width of your pecs, body fat being the more pre-op breast tissue u have the more it falls into cleavage and pre-op shape. So basically I have broad pec muscles and my sternum is a little broader too. my implant is placed right up next to the sternum if you go past your sternum in the centre then uni-boob occurs.

check out a new post called "High Profile or Mod+" there's some really good replies in it in relation to this.

in my situation i have barely any body fat (high protein diet), my sternum is a little more board and my pec muscles are very broad and thick - quote like a "steak" lol... BUT recently my righty has fluffed tonnes more and falls closer into and centre so just gotta wait for left to catch up and i recon ill be at 2cm gap

I'm going to answer my own question & say YES you can, fear not past Amelia it is possible lol

My surgeon sent me my 3day PO photo taken in how office next to my 3.5month photo... I had a gap the size of a fist & they wouldn't budge, now I'm at 2-2.5fingers & I can squish them together so they touch. I really didnt think itd be possible coz I started so far apart

Aaahh Panda I know waiting it THE worst. I'm so impatient in general.

1st month I saw changes every week. Then I felt a bit stagnant around 2-3 months. Then at month 3 onward it was like wow so much softer every day & seems like my slower breast is all of a sudden moving into place.

Have u seen my pics? They were very far a part at the start not a pretty site

Just had another look through your photo's Amelia you must be so happy with your results they look great! They have really softened and look even better as you go on!! Your gap does seem like mine so it is really encouraging to see how well yours went on.....I must admit even if I do end up with a bit of a gap I'm not too bothered I don't think it looks too bad.....I look at them in the morning and I'm really happy!!!! I never thought I would get like that about surgery and having them done! ha ha I'm really happy with my decision!