Surgery TOMORROW - Freaking out!!

Hello ladies !!

Tomorrow is D day for me - will be going into surgery first thing tomorrow morning (cannot wait).

Although I must say, my bain is a little frazzled in terms of being prepared.

Im just wondering if there is something else I need to purchase that perhaps you bought additionally to the recommended necessities? I have :

- 4x 500g pea packs

- boomerang pillow

- 1 crop top (size 12) 1 size up from my usual

- and lots of movies :) haha

is there anything you would personally recommend??? :)

Thanks so much guys - appreciate your help always!! x:rolleyes:

Yep I would also reccomend the neck pillow. And maybe some books? I just know I got sick of movies after a while. Basically just make sure everything is easily accesible at home.. So elbow height or lower. If you get a chance i would grab the small lunch ice packs from the picnic section in like a Coles or Woolies. Theyre relatively cheap an stay colder a lot longer than frozen vegies.. And dont smell! You can also freeze them around a bottle so they fit the contour of your new boobs.

Theres no need to stress you'll be absolutely fine. Cant wait to hear about it when your finished :)

Kmart neck pillow-$9.. BARGAIN! I suffer pretty bad with insomnia, and funny enough since surgery I've used boomerang and neck pillow and slept sitting up(still am) and haven't needed to use ANY of my sleeping pills Dr H provided me.. The neck pillow was my MOST needed after surgery item and I thank the ladies on here for that tip also! DEF GET THE NECK PILLOW! :)

don't freak out, you will do just great. Remember positive thoughts will bring healing faster as your body responds well. just think of how great you are going to look. Pain may be temporary, but looks can be forever haha!

You are a wise person! Hehe.

I'm just terrified that they are going to look frankenboobish for the rest of my life :(

I'm scared that if I go 380cc they will be too small, and I'm scared if I go 435cc they will be too big! Ah... I'm sure my PS will help me make the right decision.

Thanks for your kind words :) x

Best of luck for tomorrow MissNewBoobies!! I am sure you will have a wonderful experience, Dr H is such a lovely man, you are in good hands :)

movies are a great idea, as they take your mind off of the pain {even if you end up dosing through most of it lol!}. I also LOVED my heat pack!!! Your ass will hurt more than your boobs at times lol.

If you have time get some Movicol from the pharmacy. It will help you go to the loo. I ended up having more trouble with my bowels than my boobs in the first week haha. Sorry for the info but wish I had been told this at the beginning, it will make things more comfortable for you :)

Good Luck, the day before is so exciting!

I'm 2 weeks post op & feeling great!

If you have time get some Movicol from the pharmacy. It will help you go to the loo. I ended up having more trouble with my bowels than my boobs in the first week haha. Sorry for the info but wish I had been told this at the beginning, it will make things more comfortable for you :)

Good Luck, the day before is so exciting!

I'm 2 weeks post op & feeling great!

Thank you Kagzy !

Im very lucky as my partner has some Movicol from past unpleasant experiences!! Good to know that will come in handy.

2 ops and feeling great hey? WONDERFUL. Because I have to start work again in 2 weeks, and am hoping I will be able to focus - not all drugged up & drowsy hehe.

Best of luck for tomorrow lovely! I think the 380cc would easily get you to that DD-E cup since you're starting off as a C, but no matter what you choose they're going to end up looking amazingggg :) Will be thinking of you tomorrow x

Thanks Becca - I cant wait to see my results, and I especially cannot wait to choose my size as it is currently DOING MY HEAD IN!! haha. x