Sign in to follow this  
M1984

Newbie to forum please help :-)

Hey ladies, I came across this forum trying to inform myself a little more about having a BA. I have been to my consultation and have also had a 3D simulation which gave me a rough idea of what I would look like with boobs. It was actually quiet amusing to look down at my chest and actually see something. The only time i had great boobs was when i was pregnant with my 6 and 2 yr old :-)The PS I have chosen to go with is Dr milovic in Canberra. He has suggested that I go 360-390cc round mentor implants under the mussel. I am 168 tall, 50kg and size 10a. Does anyone have the same measurements as me that can give me a little feedback on how there new boobs have turned out. I heard that going under the mussel loses a little size. Is this true?

Michelle xx

Hi :)

I'm 52kg, 167cm and about a 10b/c.. stats are a little different but what I can tell you is that apparantly with going under the muscle you lost roughly 20% of the implant size... My PS advised me 380cc would suffice however after trying on the rice sizers ( see front page of website ) I was confident that 435cc would be the best option for me.

I would highly recommend having a play around with the rice sizers... :)

Hi :)

I'm 52kg, 167cm and about a 10b/c.. stats are a little different but what I can tell you is that apparantly with going under the muscle you lost roughly 20% of the implant size... My PS advised me 380cc would suffice however after trying on the rice sizers ( see front page of website ) I was confident that 435cc would be the best option for me.

I would highly recommend having a play around with the rice sizers... :)

Thanks for your reply. I did try the rice sizers and was quiet happy with the way they looked. But now that I may lose about 20% of size I'm a little confused. My PS said that 390 would be max as my measurements were only 11.5. Damn! Too many decisions without knowing exactly how they will look. I went into the consultation thinking to go as big as i can without looking out of proportion. I might have to make another appoinment. Have you had your Surgery yet?