Sign in to follow this  
kyliesl

Guidance Needed!!

Hi All,

I am looking at getting a BA in Bangkok/Thailand in around May/June and have no idea where to begin.

I am after some suggestions on where to go and who to go with?

I think I would like to have everything organised for me, in terms of the hospital, accom etc.

I would also like to know what type of implants I should look at getting?

Any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone!! :D

Hi Kyliesl

I have read a few posts on here from a couple of girls who had their BA performed by Dr Pipayas in Thailand.

Unfortunately, it was negative feedback and both girls had capsular contracture (CC).

Although the girls themselves said that they had read good reviews prior to their surgeries.

Also - I have heard that if you do in the unlikely event get CC and cant go to Thailand for revision, APPARANTLY alot of Plastic Surgeons in Australia will refuse to re-do any over sea jobs.

Now I'm not trying to bad mouth any plastic surgeons - just making sure you are aware of a few things I've read on here =]

Should you change your mind and have your operation in Australia - I would highly recommend Dr Kim Harwood in Brisbane,QLD as he has done some outstanding work!! :)

Hope you find what youre looking for - its taken me about a year to decide what I wanted to do/what size/what doctor/etc.

x.

Thanks MissNewBoobies.

I have heard good things about Lotus Medical, Cosmeditours and also Bodyline Patient care.

It's very hard to decide, so would love to hear from people who have used these companies before.

There are lots of girls on here who have gone through companies and who have been over the moon with their results. There is also a lot of girls who have gone with Dr Piyapas and I havnt heard of any complants (thats not saying there isnt any however).

I only got my impants recently and had to have them explanted soon after (through no fault of my Surgeon, it was actually an error of someone in Australia). And I had no trouble at all having a Plastic Surgeon see me. I contacted about 5 and saw 2 all without any issues or judgement. I was a bit worried as I'd read they wouldnt want anything to do with me but it was actually the opposite.

I have heard good things about Cosmeditours Kylies so maybe try searching them through the forum search option and see what people say.

If you do decide to go on your own and have any questions please let me know :)

Hope this helps!

Hi I'm a happy Dr Piyapas girl :) There has only been one comfirmed cc (1 yr on so prob not surgeons fault?) on this forum that I know of, and there have been many happy girls. All went very well with my BA. I was a tricky case as I had 3 areas of asymmetry, breast volume, the larger (left) with lower nipple which also pointed slightly more out and a chest wall deformity (dip) on the smaller right side. I wasn't at a point where I needed a lift, and was advised I would always have some asymmetry but he would do his best to limit that. I ended up 375 Mod+ on the left and 425 HP on the right. Am am completely happy with the volume , as I now fit virtually perfectly in both cups of a bra....yay...and when I lay on my back the sit identically. The nipple position was never going to be great as I had to have the smaller implant on that side so this did nothing to help lift it up, and was told only a nipple lift will help this ......which I may do one day, but unlikely as the difference is tiny now. Dr Piyapas was professional, gentle and fairly quiet (not the chatty type). The hospital was fantastic and the whole process ran like clock work...... truely amazing!! I had 2 post op appointments, which was comforting, and have his email to contact him. Also Phuket was a wonderful place to relax and recover. Although there was no swimming that wasn't a big deal, I just loved the relaxing atmosphere and friendlyness.

All has healed nicely, left took a bit longer to settle, but has dropped now. Had a few 'spitting' dissolveable stiches (which is just something that can happen with some people) so had to be very careful, my GP took a look.....and she was very impressed with his work.

I booked direct through the hospital, my contact was Mark at Bangkok Hospital Phuket, they picked me up from airport and took me to all appointments and then back to the airport! The only other things you'd need to arrange are accommodation and flights! There really isn't much to it. Heaps of girls organise it on their own, and plenty go with companies too.....just up to you in the end.

You'll find lots of recommendations for other surgeons in Bangkok and phuket, read up on as many as possible and then look at the hospitals they work at. There are some great ones and some dodgy ones....surgeons and hospitals.

good luck

chacha

Hi, i am going to bangkok hospital in march to see dr Preeyaphas for a BA through bangkok makeovers, Another to add to your research! All you need to organise is flights with Bangkok Makeovers,

There are a few great reviews and a few otherwise, but so far i have found them to be outstanding.

Dr Preeyaphas is really experienced and has heaps of great reviews.. They have a fb page and group too which eases any concerns :)

Good luck with your journey to boobies! X

I am using cosmedi tour and have just received me quotes and recommendations from dr piyapas and dr boonchai. Very happy with both recommendations and quotes, just gotta do the hard part now and decide who! Looking at early march :) bring it on!!