New photos uploaded - Dr Piyapas

I am just over 5 weeks post op with Dr Piyapas and recovering very well. I have just uploaded my post op photos from day 1 if anyone is interested.. They are dropping and fluffing quite well but my lefty still looks a bit bigger and sitting higher to my right (Left 450cc and right - 400cc). Hopefully this will settle soon.

Hi Mrs G, looking great! I think the lefty is still sitting high, and because its the wider/bigger implant it's just taking it's time to drop (my offending slow-coach was the left but it was the smaller cc but wider implant), I'm sure it will even out heaps more over the next month or 2. When mine were at this stage I started taking 2 times 1000mg of vit E to help, and also did more massage on the side not dropping, seemed to help as they at sitting the same height now, finally! :).....prob took till I was 12 weeks to really be there (and I was paranoid checking every day LOL!) Hang in there, she'll settle down :)

cheers

chacha

I am just over 5 weeks post op with Dr Piyapas and recovering very well. I have just uploaded my post op photos from day 1 if anyone is interested.. They are dropping and fluffing quite well but my lefty still looks a bit bigger and sitting higher to my right (Left 450cc and right - 400cc). Hopefully this will settle soon.

Hey Mrs G, im booked with Piyapas the 15 of Feb, i would love to see your results if you don't mind! I'll send you a friend request :)

Hi Mrs G glad to hear another patient of Dr Piyapas has had a great outcome. I'm booked in with him March 9th and can't wait! I would love to follow the rest of your recovery if that's ok I've sent you a friend request. Tah Stace :)

Also just wondering does DR P offer round and textured implants or just one variety?! What did you get from him? What post op bra did you use? Thanks

Wow Mrs G they look AMAZING!

This has definately put Dr Piyapas back to the top of my list if I have to go back to Thailand :)

Hi Lexie I have read a few posts along the way about your implant removal, you truly are a positive person! I hope everything for you is going well considering the misfortune of what you have gone through. I'm sure you will end up with the most amazing outcome, it will just take a little longer but will be even sweeter in the end!

Hey Mrs G, im booked with Piyapas the 15 of Feb, i would love to see your results if you don't mind! I'll send you a friend request :)

Hey Jenna I would love to follow your progress with Dr Piyapas I'm booked in on the 9th of march. You must be getting super excited! What date do you go and how long are you staying? I've sent u a FR also :)

Hey Jenna I would love to follow your progress with Dr Piyapas I'm booked in on the 9th of march. You must be getting super excited! What date do you go and how long are you staying? I've sent u a FR also :)

Hey Stacey!

I'm booked next 15th of February; so yeah it's geeting loser :p Once i have the operation i'm gonna post my pics straigh away, and i'll also tell you how he's like:)

I'm only staying in Phuket from the 12th til the 23th of Feb... When are you flying to Phuket? Probably i could show you my results in person lol

Hi Mrs G glad to hear another patient of Dr Piyapas has had a great outcome. I'm booked in with him March 9th and can't wait! I would love to follow the rest of your recovery if that's ok I've sent you a friend request. Tah Stace :)

Also just wondering does DR P offer round and textured implants or just one variety?! What did you get from him? What post op bra did you use? Thanks

Hi Stacey, not a problem at all..how very exciting for you! You will love Dr Piyapas, he is such a lovely, gentle, caring man and a fantastic surgeon. I had mentor round, smooth implants (that's what he recommended) but I'm sure he has the textured as well.

I used the Berlei Post Op bra for the first couple of weeks. This website has them cheap - http://www.undiewarehouse.com.au/underwear/post-surgery-bras/berlei-post-surgery-wire-free-crop.html. Then I just used some Ahh bras and I'm still using them now as they are so comfortable! Good luck with your journey hun. Any questions just ask away :) Can't wait to hear about your experience and see your photos

Hi mrs G I'm off to Phuket in march and I'm getting a bit confused. I want a BA and lift but I only want a slight aereola lift as I'm scared of scars. I have been looking and reading loads of threads, (thanks all you lovely ladies who share) and now I'm thinking of going to Bangkok instead. Would you mind if I see your photos? I'm not sure how it's done, I guess I go to your page and send a message, I can't see a friend request button. I soo want this (I'm also getting coolLipo done on tummy and flanks) but I'm so afraid of getting a dodgy doctor. Any advise would be welcome. Thanks again Caskel.

Hi mrs G I'm off to Phuket in march and I'm getting a bit confused. I want a BA and lift but I only want a slight aereola lift as I'm scared of scars. I have been looking and reading loads of threads, (thanks all you lovely ladies who share) and now I'm thinking of going to Bangkok instead. Would you mind if I see your photos? I'm not sure how it's done, I guess I go to your page and send a message, I can't see a friend request button. I soo want this (I'm also getting coolLipo done on tummy and flanks) but I'm so afraid of getting a dodgy doctor. Any advise would be welcome. Thanks again Caskel.

Hi Caskel, no worries at all, I accepted your friend request. The initial phase of organising oversees surgery is quite daunting. I researched for months and at first was so confused on where to go (Phuket or Bangkok), what dr, type of implant etc etc

I decided on Phuket as I thought it would be a nice relaxing place for my recovery and after lots of reading I decided on Dr Piyapas as their was never a negative word said about him and he also had a good résumé. If you do your research, I'm sure you will be perfectly fine hun. If you want it as bad as I did Go For It!!! I couldn't be happier and have gained lots of confidence too. Good luck with everything x