Sign in to follow this  
Koekie

Confused about size!!

Hi everyone :)

I have gone for a consultation, and decided on 315 HP Brazilian implants. I felt very comfortable with the way it looked when I had the sizers on, had photos taken etc. I had a girlfriend come with me to the appointment who had already had a BA done with the same doctor, she now wears a DD. At the appointment, the doctor said I would go up 2 sizes, so would make me a full C or D. My girlfriend is now saying that with the implants I chose, I will be BIGGER than her??!! I guess my question is : when you try on the implants at the doctor's office, is it a true representation of what you are up for, or does your own boob get squashed by the fitting bra and implant and look smaller? I know i should be just listening to what the Dr says .... Can anyone please shed some light on this subject, as I am now over thinking the whole thing. I do not want to be a DD as I don't think I will feel comfortable with it.

Thank you for your time :) this forum has already answered soooo many of my questions - I would be lost without it!!!

hi koekie,

i think 315cc is quite a good size, there are other girls on here who have had 315cc and ended up with D-DD bras... however, they feel that they don't look like a D-DD, it seems that augmented breasts tend to need a larger cup size, probably because implants are filling up more lower pole than natural breasts!

Hi if you liked the look of the 315cc sizers thats what you should go for, i think the sizers are pretty accurate, it really is about a look that your trying to achieve. I have 470cc which took me from a B to a 34D thats the bra in my avi pic. Bra's vary according to band size also cc amounts can turn out different due to one's weight and height. Go for the look 315cc is not a big implant, have faith in your Dr he does this for a living. When my Dr said 470cc i thought i would look enormous, and at first i thought i was, but that was because my look had changed and i was not use to seeing anything bigger than a B cup. Fast forward to now and im so glad i listened to my Dr and did not go smaller, for my frame i am in proportion.

Agreed with all of the lovely ladies above! :D The sizers are a good indication of the final result sizewise. And it truly is a "look" you are going for, not a size. My cups are GG size, but I can still wear most size 8 dresses and know I would NEVER have asked to end up that cup size. I am only small frame though, so a 6GG is really the same cup volume as a 10/12DD. Also doctors aren't real knowledgeable on bra sizes {sorry, but it's true haha}...

I am sure your friend means well, but listen to what you really want as you are the one that will be living with your final decision

Thanks ladies :) I agree that I should stop thinking about the size, and rather think about 'the look'. I have my surgery booked for the 26th of Feb, so it's just around the corner!!! Can't wait !!

Koeki, the implants are different on every body and just because your mate may have chosen smaller cm's doesn't necessarily mean you will end up with bigger boobs :) it all depends on your BWD height, weight, amount of breast tissue you have and the shape of your breast (fuller upper pole etc)

So I wouldn't worry 315 is a very modest implant size!

Hi everyone :)

I have gone for a consultation, and decided on 315 HP Brazilian implants. I felt very comfortable with the way it looked when I had the sizers on, had photos taken etc. I had a girlfriend come with me to the appointment who had already had a BA done with the same doctor, she now wears a DD. At the appointment, the doctor said I would go up 2 sizes, so would make me a full C or D. My girlfriend is now saying that with the implants I chose, I will be BIGGER than her??!! I guess my question is : when you try on the implants at the doctor's office, is it a true representation of what you are up for, or does your own boob get squashed by the fitting bra and implant and look smaller? I know i should be just listening to what the Dr says .... Can anyone please shed some light on this subject, as I am now over thinking the whole thing. I do not want to be a DD as I don't think I will feel comfortable with it.

Thank you for your time :) this forum has already answered soooo many of my questions - I would be lost without it!!!

No it will not but you should make sure first that is there any side effects or negative results. After all I say don't involve in doubts and carefullt listen what dr says. Get it what you want.

Hi Koekie!

I have 315HP Brazilians and was told I'd be a large C/ small D. I'm now measuring 8/10 DD/E (sometimes even 8F, depending on the bra), though I think they "look" more like a D. Mrs B is right - Dr's aren't very accurate when it comes to cup/band sizing. So go for the look you want.

Good luck xx