NSFW Which profile is this and how many CC do you think?

I'm considering getting a breast augmentation and know I want silicone. I've just been looking around and saw these and thought they looked perfect and exactly how I would want mine to look. 

Does anyone know the profile? I know they aren't low profile. 

The doctor wouldn't tell me without coming in for a consultation (I already know I cannot afford him, but just want to get an idea). 

https://www.drkryger.com/before-after-photos-thousand-oaks/breast-augmentation/0094/

Are you starting with the same amount of existing breast tissue or have similar breasts to the before picture as if not then your post op result will not look like the after result . All a Breast Augmentation dose is give you a bigger version of what you have . 

As a guess I'd say they'd be a moderate plus implant , my best advice for you would be to find pictures of women with similar stats and before pics as yourself and then look at their afters and see if there is anything you like. Good luck on your BA journey 😊

On 4/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, Von Hirsh said:

I'm considering getting a breast augmentation and know I want silicone. I've just been looking around and saw these and thought they looked perfect and exactly how I would want mine to look. 

Does anyone know the profile? I know they aren't low profile. 

The doctor wouldn't tell me without coming in for a consultation (I already know I cannot afford him, but just want to get an idea). 

https://www.drkryger.com/before-after-photos-thousand-oaks/breast-augmentation/0094/

they look quite large - i would say 500cc minimum