Pea packs/ice packs how often?

Hi MissNewBoobies,

Congrats on your new boobies. Now you really are MissNewBoobies! I did 20 min on, 20 min off all day while at the apartment until bedtime (went out for walks, a little shopping and my check up). I had one pack in my cleavage and a pack on the side of each boob all at the same time.

ETA: having said that, I wasn't absolutely religious about it. I did have naps during the day as well and the packs wouldn't have been in then.

Hello! Haven't had the best sleep! Went to bed at 11.30 and have woken up at 2 for some more painkillers. I admire women who are doing this alone, I'd be a complete mess without my partner here looking after me. I slept with an ice pack, that wasn't really sufficient and become quite warm after a while. I've now strapped some peas to myself - also the texture of the peas hug the boobs more than an ice pack.

I do remember waking up early in the morning in the first days. I just went with it. Took my pain relief, had a drink, laid in bed and looked at the city lights and would then doze off again for another couple of hours (had a fabulous apartment overlooking the Brisbane River). As there was nowhere I needed to be, it didn't matter if I was awake part of the night and I would nap during the day. I was away from home and had my teenage daughter with me for help and company (left hubby at home with our 10 yo son). This was actually a great few days for me (and her). It was the first time I could just do nothing if I wanted, and I did. It would have been very different if I'd been at home. I took a sleeping tablet the second night hoping it would help me sleep the whole night. Still woke up at 2 or 3, though, which surprised me. You could take a sleeping tablet if you wake up at that time of night again and you want to sleep. Keep up the valium, it really helps with the muscle spasms and tightness. Dr H's nurse told me it was really important for healing to keep the muscles relaxed so I took the valium 4 hourly (except at night unless I woke up) until it was finished. I'm sure this made a difference to my recovery.

I just used it when i felt really tight or sore, but not that much! mine is an electric one with a thermostat so i didnt have to worry about it getting too hot and not feeling it - i just used it over the top of a crop top. It also turns off after a certain amount of time so i regularly fell asleep with it on!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Haven't had the best sleep! Went to bed at 11.30 and have woken up at 2 for some more painkillers. I admire women who are doing this alone, I'd be a complete mess without my partner here looking after me. I slept with an ice pack, that wasn't really sufficient and become quite warm after a while. I've now strapped some peas to myself - also the texture of the peas hug the boobs more than an ice pack.

Hi, really new to this forum, but I'm booked in with Dr Harwood on the 11/02 thats less then 17 days :eek:

Is it really that painful? I have two kids, (under 2 years old) and freaking out. ( i will have help ) Don't really know my way round this forum yet but do you mind me asking a fwe questions? :/

Hi Laney =) WELCOME!

All girls have different reactions to surgery - and if you have had kiddies I'm sure your pain thresh hold is a bit better than mine! If you have help, do not stress. Its just going to be uncomfortable, obviously because youre putting foreign objects into your body.

Dont mind you asking at all and I'm sure alot of girls will be able to help and share their different opinions too :)

This forum is SO helpful - and it really did prepare me for my surgery. Day 3 was my worst day for me. There is a good thread on this form on the front of the 'forums' page at the top called 'what to expect' its a compiled list of feelings for the first week post op, its a long post but a damn good one!

ask away ^_^ !!

x

Ok, thank you!

Did you get more then one consult ?> If so who and why did you choose Dr Harwood.

I didn't consult with anyone else except him and I was happy to book him straight away.

Did he recommend the size you wanted or did you go bigger? smaller?

He recommended I go with 330cc but I read alot of people wishing to go bigger?

And thanks for that I will check out that thread.

Nope - I only got one consult from Dr Harwood, even though he did advise me to see other surgeons and get more opinions so I am confident with my choice. I chose him, because he was very thorough and he sounded like he knew exactly what he was talking about. He was also extremely well priced considering how popular and great his work is. I did months of searching for surgeons online, and after I phoned up to book my consult I jumped on this forum and then realised how many girls LOVED his work. But yes, mostly because he was direct, honest and I could tell he was a perfectionist.

He advised me 380cc would look perfect on me, and I was content with his advice. He didnt want to put 435ccs in me because he didnt really advise it because I originally wanted DD'S. I changed my mind and wanted E cups as my end result, I e-mailed him photos and he said the 435s would give me the DD-E outcome. And he was happy to put them in, but no bigger.

What are you statistics? Height, weight etc if you dont mnd me asking.

I think girls are content with their initial decision, as the sizers are quite overwhelming and bigger sizers seem HUGE at first, but then you keep thinking and you experience 'boob greed'. Also, viewing alot of after pics of girls who have similar stats but have bigger implants change your mind at times. I chose between the 380s and 435s on the day of surgery, and I loved my 435 sizers because it gave me more side boob - and I immediately fell inlove and he warned me that if they didnt fit easily, he wasnt going to put me through the pain and high risk of complications, and I would have ended up with 380s (which didnt bother me either way - but really wanted 435s f I could)

I think you will be SO happy with Dr H and his staff - theyre amazing! This is long and drawn out, sorry!

Nope - I only got one consult from Dr Harwood, even though he did advise me to see other surgeons and get more opinions so I am confident with my choice. I chose him, because he was very thorough and he sounded like he knew exactly what he was talking about. He was also extremely well priced considering how popular and great his work is. I did months of searching for surgeons online, and after I phoned up to book my consult I jumped on this forum and then realised how many girls LOVED his work. But yes, mostly because he was direct, honest and I could tell he was a perfectionist.

He advised me 380cc would look perfect on me, and I was content with his advice. He didnt want to put 435ccs in me because he didnt really advise it because I originally wanted DD'S. I changed my mind and wanted E cups as my end result, I e-mailed him photos and he said the 435s would give me the DD-E outcome. And he was happy to put them in, but no bigger.

What are you statistics? Height, weight etc if you dont mnd me asking.

I think girls are content with their initial decision, as the sizers are quite overwhelming and bigger sizers seem HUGE at first, but then you keep thinking and you experience 'boob greed'. Also, viewing alot of after pics of girls who have similar stats but have bigger implants change your mind at times. I chose between the 380s and 435s on the day of surgery, and I loved my 435 sizers because it gave me more side boob - and I immediately fell inlove and he warned me that if they didnt fit easily, he wasnt going to put me through the pain and high risk of complications, and I would have ended up with 380s (which didnt bother me either way - but really wanted 435s f I could)

I think you will be SO happy with Dr H and his staff - theyre amazing! This is long and drawn out, sorry!

HHAHAHAH! No thank you so much so noob at this forum, I dont even know where to start !

But I am shorty hehe 158cm and 45kgs, I want DD and he recommended 330cc but i could get a big D or small DD he said it would be perfect for my size etc and i should also go see another surgeon. But I have only seen good reviews on him!!! And so confident with him!

I tried on 380cc and i felt like that was too heavy hahaha! I dont know im scared I will have BOOB GREED lol

HHAHAHAH! No thank you so much so noob at this forum, I dont even know where to start !

But I am shorty hehe 158cm and 45kgs, I want DD and he recommended 330cc but i could get a big D or small DD he said it would be perfect for my size etc and i should also go see another surgeon. But I have only seen good reviews on him!!! And so confident with him!

I tried on 380cc and i felt like that was too heavy hahaha! I dont know im scared I will have BOOB GREED lol

Bahaha I was such a noob you have no idea, I barely knew how to use the forum - youre doing better than me.

Aww you have a nice small frame ! Totally jealous. Well he knows what looks good no denying that, I definitely have bigger boobs than originally anticipated, due to boob greed - but I would have been content with 380s because they would have looked just as good :)

You should try the rice sizers, on the front of the forum t shows you how to measure with rice an stockings the amount of ccs and you put them down your top, you can take pics and post it on here for us girls to have a looksie and share our thoughts too - but it all comes down to what you think will look good :) Put it this way - theres a high chance you may experience boob greed hehe :D

Oh yeah you lose like 10-15 % of the implant if you go under muscle by the way.

17 days will FLY by trust me, I couldnt believe ho quickly 2 weeks went for me.

And the first few days post op are over so quickly because youre so doped up haha.

Good work !! Also add Lozz shes a couple of posts above ours, and shes a Dr Harwood girl - her boobs inspired me to go bigger. Another Dr H master piece!

You are welcome.... :)!