Sign in to follow this  
Maz_Snowy

Dr Boonchai or Dr Piyapas???

Hi ladies,

I am using cosmedi tour and have just received my quotes and recommendations from two great surgeons in Phuket. Now I gotta decide which one to go with...

Dr boonchai has given me exactly the same recommendation as a Brisbane surgeon (teardrops) and piyapas says round unders. Hmm, I am a little cautious of the teardrops cos they can rotate...

Can anyone who has used these docs help me out a bit pllleeeaaassseee?

I'm wanting to book for early march :) yay!!

Hi Maz_snowy

i used Dr Boonchai in Nov and if it helps at my consult he went through all implants shapes ,sizes, textures and ask you what you want not what he wants also he will give you an opinion .....even though he recommended i have a lift i chose not to, i wanted round, mod profile, under the muscle .....he suggested i have round ,dual plane and just as i was to go under he said i have been thinking (in between consult and now around 2 hours or so) and i think high profile would be better for you .....so I ended up with 450cc,textured,rounds,high profile and dual plane.....so he does put in alot of thought....

Thats just my experience anyway ....hope it helps

mumO5

Hi Maz_snowy

i used Dr Boonchai in Nov and if it helps at my consult he went through all implants shapes ,sizes, textures and ask you what you want not what he wants also he will give you an opinion .....even though he recommended i have a lift i chose not to, i wanted round, mod profile, under the muscle .....he suggested i have round ,dual plane and just as i was to go under he said i have been thinking (in between consult and now around 2 hours or so) and i think high profile would be better for you .....so I ended up with 450cc,textured,rounds,high profile and dual plane.....so he does put in alot of thought....

Thats just my experience anyway ....hope it helps

mumO5

Thanks :) makes sense probably going with who gives options of both implant types. And both are good surgeons :)