Ok so whats better Rounds or tear drops??

If you have very little tissue like me your surgeon may suggest rounds to give upper fullness. A 'fake look' will come from your implant size choice compared to your chest size and you implant profile height.

Check out this post about profile height: http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/forums/showthread.php?4412-Confused-about-profile&highlight=implant+profile

I went with 315cc moderate profile and had limp A cups, I've now got full C cup and have had many comments from colleagues and friends of how natural they look. My surgeon chose under muscle to achieve a more natural look. Send a FR if you'd like to see my albums.

Don't all boobs will look fake when your lying down..? lol

Cheers, Little L :)

Its not really a question of what's better....it really depends on the look you're after. Rounds, placed under the muscle, achieve a natural look if sized proportionately to your body and fit within your BWD - run the risk of seeing the implant edge if you go bigger than your BWD. I think with over the muscle you have more risk of this. Tear drops are the same I believe...

Hi Amber84

I've got round smooth under muscle and I think they have quite a natural shape (maybe because I was a deflated 10A and only got 300cc?). One of the things I like about them is they are quite soft/ squishy. I heard that maybe some teardrops are a bit firmer?

Feel free to send me a FR to check out my pics :)

Amber remember when getting under the muscle that any implant over 300cc will be dual plane or sub partial as over 300 wont fit completely under.. And this gives the nice slope and round bottom.. But the surgeon can work his magic during placement depending on how "fake looking" or upper pole fullness you want.. And ive heard the same- when lying down the teardrops dont tend to look so natural.. But depends on what you want them

To look like... Xxx

Not sure if it is true but have heard tear drops can rotate and then will not sit properly and look deformed.. And heard that the furry brazillians are the answer to this as they will attach firmly to tissues and not rotate as they are like a velcro effect.. Anyone with teardrops might be able to comment on this...

:)

Personally I decided on round just as I heard about rotating etc. I also wanted more upper pole coverage rather than lower if that makes sense? Or if it is even correct :p I also heard tear drops look un natural when lying down? Is that true? Either can look amazing it totally depends on the person. Whilst round will look better on some girls tear drops will look better on others :)

I personally like the look of tear drop better, more natural I think, but because of the shape if it rotates it will look deformed & out of shape, where as with rounds, it doesn't matter if it rotates because it is the same shape(circle), does that make sense?

I had to go with rounds as suggested by my surgeon, because I am quite active I have a higher risk of rotation. He said if you are not that physical then tear drops are ok! I am no expert but that was the advice I was given! :)

I have rounds and they look 100% natural. Gravity makes them look the same as anatomical when standing, with a little more upper poll fullness.

With anatomicals I think it depends of you have any tissue to begin with if the look weird when laying down. Little coverage would show the implant shape where as more coverage would hide it.

I think that rounds generally offer a great result and defendant on your anatomy sometimes anatomicals can be beneficial

Some of it will definitely depend on your build. My surgeon would not even consider rounds for me as I was too bony and had little breast tissue. He said they would look silly and bolted on. I'm extremely active and that didn't factor against the teardrop but my surgeon uses brazilians which won't rotate. Just remember that you may not end up with a choice. Go in with an open mind and an idea of the look you want.

i cant wait to see dr PR... i just want to know what im getting already. in my head i know what i want but i dont know with what he'll suggest i go with.. plus i want to try on sizers.

It does worry me about the rotation and also i dont like the bolted on look.. it does look bad on some when its to much.. im not after that.

i want abit of everything cleavage, side boob, natural look and upper boob.. but not to much.. i dont want them sitting under my chin but still up there a little.

i've had annatomical/tear drop and yes, they do look unnatural. I've also got a girlfriend with them and we exercise together. i often notice how her look so fake when she lays down- albeit she has gorgeous boobs.

the reason why they tend to look fake is that they hold their shape. the round implants tend to just disperse and become flatter like a normal breast does!