Any girls heading to thailand for BA after June 2013??

Hey ladies,

I am looking to see if there are any group tours or girls in general who are heading over to thailand for surgery anytime after June 2013?

I am going alone and the thought is kind of scaring me.. I would much rather share my experience with someone, I have 2 kids aged 4 & 6 so my partner is watching them while I go over.

If you are heading over or know of any agencies that have group tours going over let me know I would love to join and make new friends in the process.

I am unsure of my dates as of yet but I will have sufficient funds come June so anytime after June will suit me.

Get back to me girls with your travel dates, hospital, hotels and surgeons please :)

Hey ladies,

I am looking to see if there are any group tours or girls in general who are heading over to thailand for surgery anytime after June 2013?

I am going alone and the thought is kind of scaring me.. I would much rather share my experience with someone, I have 2 kids aged 4 & 6 so my partner is watching them while I go over.

If you are heading over or know of any agencies that have group tours going over let me know I would love to join and make new friends in the process.

I am unsure of my dates as of yet but I will have sufficient funds come June so anytime after June will suit me.

Get back to me girls with your travel dates, hospital, hotels and surgeons please :)

I'm heading over in June hopefully booked it at piac with dr boochai on 5th June :) who are you looking at seeing?

Hey rose,

I was looking at either Dr boonchai aswell or Dr veeraweet. How did you choose on surgeon ? I am finding it difficult to choose between the 2 I have heard good reviews on both. Do you know how many cc's you want? I am thinking of about 480, dual plane high profile crease incision. I have been considering it for years and I think 2013 is the year for me! I would love to keep in contact an track your progress?

Omg!! I'm going to be in Phuket by myself after my surgery too!!! Surgery booked at PIAC With dr veerawat for the 6th June. I'm soooo scared!!! I have 3 little ones which my hubby will be looking after. My friend will be in Phuket from the 3rd till the11th. Then I'm on my own for a WHOLE WEEK!!!! Would love to be Able to perhaps meet up after surgery.eeeeek so scared!

Bhannie I chose boonchai as I want the polyurethane brazillian implants and he has the most experience with them, he also has quite an impressive resume- and as lois (who is also seeing him) says she is yet to find a bad outcome from him and she has looked!

Amie I'll probably be recovering in hospital when your going to to surgery so we might run into each other!

If I decide to get mine done in Thailand again I will be there around end of June :). Once you've got your dates (or even just month) decided on and later down the track when that months thread is started you'll feel a lot better trust me :).

Its great when everyones all in it together talking about what to pack and such! Dont be stressed about going alone. Start looking into things to do while your over there so you wont start worrying about alone time.

im going for BA on the 11th June - heading to bangkok on my own but have joined a group tour...i cannot wait. trying to figure out the details now like size of cc vs cup sizes i want a c cup but cant work out what that is in cc??

cc's differ between people. Lets say you may need 300cc to get to a c cup but someone else may need 400cc. It all depends on ur existing breast tissue, chest wall etc. I went to a consult in Perth before going to Thailand to get an idea of what cc I was after in relation to cup size. This way i could then try rice sizers on of that size and work out what I wanted :). May be something to think about! I know some surgeons do consults with their nurses for free so that may give you a better idea sizewise :)

I was thinking of going for a consult before i went just to get my head around it abit more so its not to overwhelming when i arrive in thailand...can you recommend somewhere in perth to go? i just want to end up to big as im only 45kg very tiny framed and ill look stupid with giant boobs BUT in saying that i dont want them to be too little so really want to be 100% prepared

how did you find the group tour? I'd love to join one

I was recommended to destination beauty from a few friends...bit of bad publicity on here but so far i cant complain they have been fantastic and i was lucky enough to meet my surgeon here when he came for a info seminar thingy. i guess the only thing ive found frustrating is the time it takes to respond to emails but its not that bad really i guess when you ask a question you just want a answer straight away...

the girls i know that have had it done through them all had a really good experience and look amazing...i think no matter where you go or who you deal with you run the risk of something going wrong...

fingers crossed though everything goes to plan.

I went to Dr Briggs in Subiaco for my consult. It was pretty good but to be honest i'm sure you could find somewhere cheaper which tells you the same amount of info.

It cost be $200 for my consult in which all that was relevant to me was the sizing..

I think you can have a free consult at Dr Chan's surgery with one of his nurses if your interested? Saves you quite a bit of money :)

I saw Dr Tim Hewitt today,I'm still undecided if I'm going to get my BA done here or in Thailand. If I go,it will be hopefully in June sometime. My consult today cost $160,because I got a referral from my doctor I got $70 or so (can't remember precise amount) back.

ive heard only good things about going to thailand. My tour flights and accomodation are all booked leaving on the 9th surgery on the 11th June all up its only costing me $5500 including travel insurance - i paid for my own flights as i was given a voucher... i can only think of positives except the being alone in thailand part, thats why i opted to go on a tour and join this forum...extra support so you dont feel entirely alone in the process.

ill look onto meeting with Dr Hewitt...did you find it helpful or just leave you with a million more questions? was there a waiting period to see him or did you get in quick

ive heard only good things about going to thailand. My tour flights and accomodation are all booked leaving on the 9th surgery on the 11th June all up its only costing me $5500 including travel insurance - i paid for my own flights as i was given a voucher... i can only think of positives except the being alone in thailand part, thats why i opted to go on a tour and join this forum...extra support so you dont feel entirely alone in the process.

ill look onto meeting with Dr Hewitt...did you find it helpful or just leave you with a million more questions? was there a waiting period to see him or did you get in quick

I was lucky.. I called up a few weeks ago for an appt and march 1st was the earliest I could go. I then called on Monday to see if I could get in earlier,and I couldn't,but they put me on the cancellation list. 3 hrs later,they called with an opening for today :)

I think the cost is more for me because hubby is coming with me,and we would be going on a weeks holiday OS before my surgery. My biggest dilemma is finding someone to look after the kids,my family can't do it,and the IL's are all in NZ,and haven't even met half the kids.

cc's differ between people. Lets say you may need 300cc to get to a c cup but someone else may need 400cc. It all depends on ur existing breast tissue, chest wall etc. I went to a consult in Perth before going to Thailand to get an idea of what cc I was after in relation to cup size. This way i could then try rice sizers on of that size and work out what I wanted :). May be something to think about! I know some surgeons do consults with their nurses for free so that may give you a better idea sizewise :)

sorry if this is a dumb question but what is this rice sizer everyone talks about???