Sign in to follow this  
melc_22

Leaving Tomorrow!! Surgery 18th Jan! Watch this space :)

Hiiii everyone!!!

OMG the time is finally here, i fly out first thing tomorrow and surgery first thing Friday 18th!!

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone on this site. You all have helped me SOOO MUCH with my decision of what surgeon to go with, what company and with just information in general.

Hopefully i can return the favour and help someone else who comes accross this post so..here is the start of my journey!

WHO! Bangkok Makeovers - Dr Preeyaphas! :)

Literally from the start , BM have been absolutely amazing and i cannot fault them!

Email contact has been amazing receiving a response to all emails with in a day or 2 at the most.

After my BA was all finalised, Rachel and Megan even helped me organise for my mum to get porcelain veneers, myself to get teeth whitening and my partner to get some general dental work. They went out of there way to try and accommodate all three of us and have homestly made it all such a breeze. Cant wait to meet them tomorrow!

Surgery wise.

In my head im thinking Round (only shape offered) High Profile 275-300cc. No bigger than 300cc as i was told in a consultation at home that it just wont fit. So will be interesting to see Dr. P's point of view.

Currently im a 10A/Small B and wanting a full Natural C cup.

Dont want the 'fake look' Just niiice natural boobies!

Thank you again everyone so so much

and

WATCH THIS SPACE :) will keep everyone posted. Good, Bad, and Ugly :)

Yayy Melc I'm so excited for you!

It seems like ages ago that you were starting researching.. and now its the day before you fly out :).

Definately keep us posted as I cant wait to hear how your journey goes!!

I'm in the process of deciding what Thailand surgeon to go with next (if it comes to that) and am leaning on Dr Piyapas or Dr Preeyaphas so am really looking forward to reading how you go.

You'll be absolutely fine and fingers crossed you get exactly the size your after :)

Yayy Melc I'm so excited for you!

It seems like ages ago that you were starting researching.. and now its the day before you fly out :).

Definately keep us posted as I cant wait to hear how your journey goes!!

I'm in the process of deciding what Thailand surgeon to go with next (if it comes to that) and am leaning on Dr Piyapas or Dr Preeyaphas so am really looking forward to reading how you go.

You'll be absolutely fine and fingers crossed you get exactly the size your after :)

I know! i can't believe how quick it has come around. i have honestly read so many good reviews on Dr P so hopefully now its my turn to write another one. How are you going now Lexie? i have to admit when i read what happened i had such a freak out! couldnt believe what i was reading, I hope your doing well! :)

and thank you hayleylouise! :)

I know! i can't believe how quick it has come around. i have honestly read so many good reviews on Dr P so hopefully now its my turn to write another one. How are you going now Lexie? i have to admit when i read what happened i had such a freak out! couldnt believe what i was reading, I hope your doing well! :)

and thank you hayleylouise! :)

Yeah he sounds like an amazing surgeon and everyone who I've seen has had only great things to say about him :). If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for him through BM?? I'm thinking of going with them if I do (aftercare wise :)) but may nominate to stay in a different hotel depending on if anyone comes with me.

And I'm doing fine, they look like strangers boobs atm but I'm just excited to start planning it all over again!

Thanks so much everyone!! Going through little stages of excitement. Then nervousness giggles then bit of a freak out haha

The Bangkok makeover apartments are lovely. So cozy and welcoming :)

I can hardly keep my eyes open at the moment so here's hoping I get a good sleep tonight for my surgery first thing tomorrow morning!! :)

Good luck hon, you'll be fine. And Rachel and Dr P are amazing.... If you need any support or someone to shop with :)I'm staying in Bangkok until the 26th as I had mine redone yesterday! Sending you best wishes (and amazing new boobies)

Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for your support! :)

Sooo surgery was in the morning. Everything literally happened so fast couldn't believe it!! My consultation was at 7. Which was quite nerve racking. I had my consultation in Perth and was recommended I get high profile no bigger than 275. Where as Dr P could only fit in 250cc and suggested moderate plus because if I got the high profile with such a small diameter It would look ridiculous. So hearing a different shape than Perth suggestion did freak me out a little bit but how him and Rachel explained it did make sense I guess.

To be honest in the end I just wanted to get it over with so I didn't have to think any more

I was more nervous and freaked out about the blood test than the actual surgery. I HATE needles!! I felt like I was going to faint and spew. I went so white haha such a little wimp. Had the X-rays and had calmed down a fair bit thank god

About 20 minutes later I met the anesth...(drug lady) she explained she was there to do and asked a few questions etc and I was wheeled to the OR. this is where I thought I would totally freak out but I was totally fine. I laid in the OR room awake for about 20-30 min while everyone was setting up around me. I was so calm I was so bizarre. I must have just wanted it over with

Then the drugs came (about 8.50) I was warned that it was the painful part...and she was not lying! I don't want to scare anyone off but holey ****. It felt like lead was being pumped into my arm it bloody hurt. I did a little whimper and that's the last thing I remember.

I woke up in recovery absolutely no idea where I was. Forgot what I was even there for. I kept dropping in and out of sleep and forgetting all over again. It felt like cement had been dropped on my chest so I finally remembered becausr of the psin. I actually had to touch my chest to figure out what was going on.

I was so thirsty and it a fair bit of pain, but as soon as I got the meds I was out like a light. The second round of pain medication did make me feel a little sick. But I literally just did a couple of burps and the smaller amount of sick came up and that was it. Back to sleep I went

The only pain I'm In now is that's it's such a heavy/tight feeling on my chest. Which was expected I guess. It's quite hard to move or sit myself up but it is getting better.

My boyfriend has been amazing helping me and I just got back from going to the toilet by myself wooo hahah

Such a novel!! But that's pretty much it so far. I'm still all bandaged up and I'm absolutely terrified for them to come off. I'm so so scared of what they will look like I really don't want to see :(

Hopefully I get excited in the morning

Sorry about the rambling on haha should write a book!

Congrats and what a relief that it's all done ey!!!!

You must be busting to sneak a peek. When will you get to see them?

I have sent you a FR too.

Rest up.xxx

Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for your support! :)

Sooo surgery was in the morning. Everything literally happened so fast couldn't believe it!! My consultation was at 7. Which was quite nerve racking. I had my consultation in Perth and was recommended I get high profile no bigger than 275. Where as Dr P could only fit in 250cc and suggested moderate plus because if I got the high profile with such a small diameter It would look ridiculous. So hearing a different shape than Perth suggestion did freak me out a little bit but how him and Rachel explained it did make sense I guess.

To be honest in the end I just wanted to get it over with so I didn't have to think any more

I was more nervous and freaked out about the blood test than the actual surgery. I HATE needles!! I felt like I was going to faint and spew. I went so white haha such a little wimp. Had the X-rays and had calmed down a fair bit thank god

About 20 minutes later I met the anesth...(drug lady) she explained she was there to do and asked a few questions etc and I was wheeled to the OR. this is where I thought I would totally freak out but I was totally fine. I laid in the OR room awake for about 20-30 min while everyone was setting up around me. I was so calm I was so bizarre. I must have just wanted it over with

Then the drugs came (about 8.50) I was warned that it was the painful part...and she was not lying! I don't want to scare anyone off but holey ****. It felt like lead was being pumped into my arm it bloody hurt. I did a little whimper and that's the last thing I remember.

I woke up in recovery absolutely no idea where I was. Forgot what I was even there for. I kept dropping in and out of sleep and forgetting all over again. It felt like cement had been dropped on my chest so I finally remembered becausr of the psin. I actually had to touch my chest to figure out what was going on.

I was so thirsty and it a fair bit of pain, but as soon as I got the meds I was out like a light. The second round of pain medication did make me feel a little sick. But I literally just did a couple of burps and the smaller amount of sick came up and that was it. Back to sleep I went

The only pain I'm In now is that's it's such a heavy/tight feeling on my chest. Which was expected I guess. It's quite hard to move or sit myself up but it is getting better.

My boyfriend has been amazing helping me and I just got back from going to the toilet by myself wooo hahah

Such a novel!! But that's pretty much it so far. I'm still all bandaged up and I'm absolutely terrified for them to come off. I'm so so scared of what they will look like I really don't want to see :(

Hopefully I get excited in the morning

Sorry about the rambling on haha should write a book!

Congratulations melc_22 on your new boobies! Honestly the worst is over now, and in a couple of days you will be up and about and enjoying Bangkok.

Don't be scared to look at them when the bandages come off! That's the exciting bit! Just remember though, they will prolly look quite a funny shape for a few days even up to a month, as the pec muscles releases and they "drop and fluff". I wish someone had told me that cause mine looked like triangles for the first 2 weeks. (LOVE THEM NOW)

Make yourself a little nest out of pillows in your bed, two under head, two under neck, and one either side of your body, and you should be very comfortable for sleeping :) also try to use your core (abs) to pull yourself into sitting position, don't use your arms to push up.

All the best for a speedy recovery, Rachel will totally look after you, she is amazing. And if you need someone to share stories with, have a coffee etc, pm me, I'm in Bangkok until the 26th

YAY new boobies! X

Yayy Mel, so glad it went smoothly :).

Its awesome your bf is being so supportive, is he staying at Rachels apartments with you?

Glad to hear it all went smoothly, and MrsCB is right, seeing them is the exciting part!

Keep as up to date and congratulations on your new assets! :)