Sign in to follow this  
Loren

Dr. Graeme Southwick before and after photos

Hi everyone!

Has anybody had there nose done with Dr. Graeme Southwick? Or any other surgeons in Melbourne .

I'm just starting to look around anyone who has had there nose done here in Melbourne any advice ?

Good luck Homebrue!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes :)

chacha

Hi, watch this space, I have surgery in 17 more sleeps ( but who's counting? ) mine is with dr greensmith. I will be annoying the crapper out if people with my updates and pictures... Good luck on your journey :)

Wow homebrue , you must be so excited ! Hope you don't mind me adding you looking forward to seeing your result ! Good luck and hope everything goes well with your surgery! Thanks city girl , I wil probably have a consultation with greensmith so much good feedback! Good luck with your procedure I'm sure we will see some results!

Seems I hijacked this thread! Soz. Thanks tho everyone, I'm super excited. I had supervision at work today ( social worker) and we wrote in that I was on leave for a month with my NOSE JOB. Everyone knows ( so much for keeping it a secret, I couldn't because I'm so excited) had such amazing positive feedback and motivated a few to act on their surgical dreams too!

This is all so helpful. I am scheduled in to see Dr. Southwick in feb, does anyone know the process after that? I have my first consult at end of feb, how long will I have to wait to actually see Southwick after that? Can I schedule my op straight after my 1st consult to lock in a date? Sorry! 21 Questions! MissyP, xx

I'm just new here but my experience is everyone is lovely and happy for the questions. I am only a smidgen ahead of you in the journey but I can help with my experience. See dr. Get you imaging done, talk about the procedure, at the end I was given the price, when I recovered from fainting! ( just jokes!) they sent me off on my way saying have a think, did talk about possible dates, said call any time. I called like 10 times on the way home with random questions, spent a large portion of my drive home ( 4 hour drive) on the phone with greensmiths PA with the last call to say, bookit in :)

So far my experience has been great. The ladies at the surgey were so nice, infact they ad a rant about my gp being a cow about writing a referral to a plastic surgeon.

Good luck and enjoy the ride