Dr. Paul Belt Brisbane

I haven't had implants but I did have a lift with small reduction and tummy tuck. I'm 6 weeks post op.

I am very happy with the results. He is very caring, doesn't pressure you, listens to what you want and then gives you his best opinion. He called me the night before surgery to confirm everything, after surgery he came to the hospital and checked on me every morning and night for my 5 day stay and every nurse commented he was the best when I said that he was my surgeon (a few nurses had even had their implants done by him lol)

I have also emailed him a tonne of questions and he always replies within 24 hours - usually that evening)

He also told me that if I am not happy in any way he will do a revision free of charge, though his fees are really reasonable anyway.

Overall I'm 100% happy with him as a surgeon.

Due for my six week check up next week, he does 2 week, 6 week and then I think 3/6 month and 12 month check ups.

Hope this helped.

Feel free to PM me with more questions :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I am also booked with dr belt for a breast augmentation in march. He is very reputable and after having multiple free appointments (I was there for at least an hour each time grilling him) I am more than happy for him to be my ps. It's also a benefit that he is easy on the eye ;)

• 2 weeks later...

He's a wonderful Plastic Surgeon, I used to work with him in the public system (he has a clinic once a week at the PA hospital).

I am thinking about getting a second opinion with him for my boobs. How much is his quotes? He's extremely thorough. I'd much prefer him over a Cosmetic Surgeon but I know they are popular these days (i'm old school and still believe in Plastic Surgeons so no offence :) )

Hi Donatella, his quote is $9500 for round inclusive of everything (anesthetist, hospital) or 10500 for anatomical. I personally think he's fantastic, so thorough and willing to give you as many consultations as you need prior to making your booking or making any commitment to surgery.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

Wks post op today! I'm amazed with how amazing my boobs look. He is so calm and doesn't pressure you with anything! free consult and also free "follow up" consultations! have seen him like every week because i get scared about thing ( i no i just freak out!) and he has happily slotted me in to come to his office. I had 275 cc saline/mentor moderate profile plus inserted under the muscle. I have had a good recovery. Of corse i was in a lot of pain up till 7-10 days post op but of corse part of it. Breast look so natural and perfect. All i wanted was a "fuller" look so i went with the moderate instead of high profile. He just knows his stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck babes x

Hi!

Wks post op today! I'm amazed with how amazing my boobs look. He is so calm and doesn't pressure you with anything! free consult and also free "follow up" consultations! have seen him like every week because i get scared about thing ( i no i just freak out!) and he has happily slotted me in to come to his office. I had 275 cc saline/mentor moderate profile plus inserted under the muscle. I have had a good recovery. Of corse i was in a lot of pain up till 7-10 days post op but of corse part of it. Breast look so natural and perfect. All i wanted was a "fuller" look so i went with the moderate instead of high profile. He just knows his stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck babes x

Completely agree, 3 weeks post op and couldn't have chose a better surgeon!

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I am posting the following on this thread because I wasn't able to select Dr Paul Belt in Brisbane from the drop down list when trying to write a review on this site.

There isn't a lot on the internet about Dr Paul Belt in Brisbane, Queensland. In a day and age where many Doctors are very heavy with social media usage - Dr Belt doesn't go down this path. This can give the impression to some that because he's not "well known", he's not worth seeing. 

This could not be further from the truth. I began my consultations with Dr Belt in 2014 and just had my first operation (a bilateral mastopexy) on Friday 28 July 2017. I will be going back to Dr Belt next year to have breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. I would highly recommend Dr Belt. He is professional, caring and thorough. He doesn't try to charm you or bullshit you. He tells it like it is and takes his work seriously. I trusted him implicitly and will have no problem trusting him again with my other surgeries. 

The mastopexy cost about $4800 after Medicare rebate. Stayed overnight at Greenslopes Private Hospital. The surgery and recovery has been fine. The only negative is the hospital experience but this isn't Dr Belt's fault. It's good to be home resting and recovering. I cannot find fault with what he did. The results look amazing. I never thought it would be possible to make my breasts look like this. Extremely happy with the outcome. He is definitely worth having a consultation with. The proof is in his work. He doesn't market himself heavily or seek fame / the public spotlight. He's a quiet achiever and that's something I like about him. 

His aftercare info is thorough. He said I would probably only need Panadol. I didn't believe him but he was right. Have taken one Endone and not touched them since. They are more hassle than they're worth with the side effects that I seem to get from them - constipation etc. 

I had a gastric sleeve in December 2011. I have never felt judged by Dr Belt. I feel like he is a surgeon that understands bariatric issues and wants to help me to achieve my best body post extreme weight loss.