Anyone with small implant size but xhp?

So i had my consultation and found out that i am one of the ones who cant go as big as i wanted because of my BWD.

Its 10cm and i was told i could go 270xhp or maybe 315xhp if it fits (teardrop).

Now i cant find pics anywhere of boobies around that size which are extra high in profile.

For some reason i am really worried that they will look wierd, like torpedos on my chest because of the profile.

So i was wondering if anyone on here has similar mesaurements and if u can see much

diffrence in high and extra high profile. Do xhp still look natural? I know i should ve asked the doc

when i was there but i only found out later that they are xhp. Thanks for any input..

Have you had a consultation with any other doctors? I was told I couldn't go any bigger and was referred onto another doctor who does bigger sized implants and I got what I wanted. So it might pay off to shop around.... I think my BWD is 11 or 12cm so not much bigger to you. Doctors use different brand of implants which they all have different sizes. I see you are in Brisbane? If you would like to know who I went to or have any questions send me PM :)