Surgeons in perth for BA

I'm going with tony Connell, he is supposed to be pretty amazing but won't give you big fake boobs, the same with tim cooper apparently, I have heard from people that most drs etc will recommend these two. I also haven't heard a bad thing about mark lee and he is very popular with ladies here and Hewitt has pretty good reviews, ***** allen's work looks pretty good ok his website....

I would book a few consults there's no harm in meeting a few and finding the one that suits you better :)

i called up about 2 weeks ago for a consult with Hewitt,the earliest they had was 1st march. I then called on monday just gone to see if i could get in any earlier,and i couldnt..but i did put my name on the cancellation list.That was at 9.30am... 12.30pm i got a phone call with my new appointment time - this friday :)

Surgery wise... wouldnt have a clue. Im not wanting surgery until June/July anyway so i'm not in any massive rush.

Hi everyone, I am about 6 months post op after getting 335cc with Dr Cooper.

I am so so so so happy withe the results. I had no pain after my surgery and absolutely love my new additions. They are just me now. I live in a small town and have had quite a few ppl saying they wanna get theres done, but more specifically they want mine! lol.

I became one of those people I hate. I would stalk this site day and night before the surgery. Had them done and continued to stalk it for a month or so, then haven't been back on for month! I got so much help from everyone on here, so i am back to hopefully help some others :)

For me,it's probably cheaper staying in perth and getting it done. But that is with me adding all the extra little costs together,not just the price of the procedure. Hubby would have been coming over with me,then we would need to fly the IL's from NZ to come look after the kids,so that's $3000 in flights for them and us before the BA,then you have accomodation,food,spending money... I all adds up.

If we stayed local (which is looking like the case) i would be in hospital while 4 of the 5 kids are at school,and hubby can have as much time off work as he likes,so he can help me out for as long as I need..all up I'm looking at around $11,000 in perth,and I priced it up to go OS to be about $9,000 (that was the lowest of the 3 agencies I researched),the highest being $11,000 without spending money/food.

Yes we get a holiday out of it,but the IL's haven't met most of the kids,and I don't like the idea of leaving a 12 mth old with what would be to her,strangers.

Hope that helps a bit :)

Good luck in whatever you decide xx

• 3 weeks later...

I saw Dr. Hanikeri and thought he was amazing too. I hadn't heard much about him during reviews, but after my interview with him I had a good gut feeling :) he was extremely helpful and patient. As was his secretary, Sue, who would always reply to my emails ASAP. He never pushed me into making a decision I didn't want, but offered his professional opinion where it counted. He asked me what I wanted the end result to be, and he absolutely provided it. I'm so happy :)

I have just officially booked with Mark Lee for 3rd April!! Very excited!! I felt a little rushed in the appointment although he gave a full answer to all my questions. He has since happily offered to meet with me again if I needed to talk more (I work away so too difficult) and they have also answered all my questions via email. I will let you know how I go after the op!!!!

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!