feeling ANXIOUS...

I'm booked in with greensmith, I picked him because the great reviews but mostly the complete lack of bad reviews.

My big boss also found a FANTASTIC way to justify the cost. Add up the worth of sick leave you get and take this amount off the ost, it s really FREE holidays, especially if your cheeky like me and get a MONTH written off sick! ( my new motto for 2013, if you don't ask you don't get). If your on a good wage the month of sick leave old almost cancel out a large portion of your surgey, then it gets near to purchased leave. ( for me I ave a smaller wage so does not come near to equal) but does mentally bring it down under 10k.

Does that make sence? Still costs the same in real life, but in your head it's justified! :)

I was shocked by the cost 15 k all up, but I'm getting ' one with the lot' rhyno, septo( thingy) and a tip thing AND I'm having overnight in hospital as I live about 400kms away from the hospital.

Good luck and enjoy your journey I'm enjoying the hell out of mine!

Citygirl I booked in with Tony Holmes. I also seen AG for a consultation and really liked him but then i was told that Tony Holmes trained him. Tony Holmes has a lot more experience plus he was also slightly cheaper so felt more comfortable going with someone who had more experience.

Homebrue12 yes thats very true!!! When is your surgery booked for?

2nd Feb and I just added it up 9 more sleeps ( yes, I am in my mide 30's and still count down in sleeps) as to the $$ apparently you can claim some of your surgery in your tax. Anyone know what that's about?

Citygirl, how exciting :)

I will clarify the 15 is all up including overnight in hospital which is just shy of 3000. Dr greensmiths fee is just a smidgen over 10k.

I did some research ( a heap) and scheduled a consult, I was happy with him and did not feel the need to go any further.

It is all very exciting let me know how you go. ;)

You will be bored of the lead up first . 8 sleeps to go. I'm begining to really pack it now! But I just had a lookatmy my imaging photos and am now so excited, I can't believe I'm actually doing this and definitely can't believe I am going to ave a new nose. To sound dramatic, it's big, doing this, life changing . I am way more excited than worried. I think this is why you need to be 110 % happy with who you choose, I trust ( hopefully my trust is not misguided) in my surgeon todo pretty much what he said he could do in the imaging AND I'm going to breathe better.

Anyhow sorry for being boring and dramatic.

Homebrue i have seen before and after pics from people on this site that have had surgery with A.G and they all turned out amazing and no negative feedback on this site your in safe hands!!! It really is life changing surgery!!! Im so excited to hear how your surgery goes and see your after pics :)

Whats the opposite to a chin implant? I Need a chin reduction possibly? its so annoying. Swap places??? :( Lol.

Alot of money but will be TOTALLY worth it - who the heck said money can't buy happiness? I'm normally in the breast aug section of this forum, but thought I would wish you luckand all the best with your surgery etc :) x

So i think i have finally decided on my surgeon and im planning to book it in next week and pay my deposit. I am getting rhino and a chin implant and i dont have private health so its costing a lot of money and im getting so nervous about am i picking the right surgeon because its so much money to be spending on myself!

Just curious for people who have already had surgery or already booked it in what made you pick the surgeon you chose???

2nd Feb and I just added it up 9 more sleeps ( yes, I am in my mide 30's and still count down in sleeps) as to the $$ apparently you can claim some of your surgery in your tax. Anyone know what that's about?

Last year it was in a tax return document called 'Tax return for individuals (supplementary section)'. It's at question T9, called '20% tax offset on net medical expenses over the threshold amount'.

You need something called a 'Medicare benefit tax statement'. Do you have one of those australia.gov.au accounts? I requested one through there. Apparently if you do your tax online you can just download the information automatically when you do your taxes online. Here's some info:

http://www.ato.gov.au/content/00313907.htm

That's awesome, seems like I'll get to claim nearly 3000. Off my tax. :) better and better... Btw 6 more sleeps.. Totally freaking out now, well really that's an Exaggeration but getting nervous . I have taken to looking at my imaging picturespretty often , Ailey when I begin to get really nervous, but excited too!

Hi MissNewBoobies actually Heidi Montag from The Hills had a chin reduction that was the first i ever heard of anyone having one when i was reading an article about her lol :)

Whats the opposite to a chin implant? I Need a chin reduction possibly? its so annoying. Swap places??? :( Lol.

Alot of money but will be TOTALLY worth it - who the heck said money can't buy happiness? I'm normally in the breast aug section of this forum, but thought I would wish you luckand all the best with your surgery etc :) x